PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The REAL Reason Moss was cut!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if Moss has ever complained to Kraft but I do know for a fact that at least one player has gone to Bob Kraft and complained about Bill Belichick's management of the team.

While that player did get traded at the end of the season, his insubordination absolutely was not the reason for the trade, nor did it affect the amount of playing time he saw.

I feel like only BB can really handle Moss too. But I also agree Jeff Fisher is a better bet to handle him than Brad Childress.

Also, he's "not getting me the ball". Well, it seems like it's true Randy is only happy in a winning situation in which he's the center piece. The Vikes have Adrian Peterson. They should be using him more not less.

FWIW, he wasn't in a winning situation in Minnesota. I think when he's losing and he's not getting the ball, it irritates him because he feels like he could be helping them win. Sort of makes sense he supposedly got into it with O'Brien in the Dolphins game when it was 7-6 as well. He still should learn to keep his mouth shut.

Last edited:
LOL. I think the real reason he was complaining about the BBQ is that he hated the feeling of losing. Too bad he took it out on whatever company of the day it was.

True. It possibly could have been a childish lashing out at the inept management who can't win even when they know exactly how the other team is going to play them and order the cheapest dishes from the catering company. There's still no excuse for Moss' actions though.

And now Harvin is butting heads with Childress.

Report: Childress, Harvin argue at practice - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Funny line at the end:

What's he gonna do next, cut Percy Harvin? Childress is getting WAY out of control down there at Minny. I'm sure he doesn't sleep well at night. WTF is he riding an injured player for 'not giving effort'? That's BS and the last person he should be picking on is one of the most talented receivers left on the Vikings roster.

Last edited:
What's he gonna do next, cut Percy Harvin? Childress is getting WAY out of control down there at Minny. I'm sure he doesn't sleep well at night. WTF is he riding an injured player for 'not giving effort'? That's BS and the last person he should be picking on is one of the most talented receivers left on the Vikings roster.

That 3rd round pick keeps getting better :D

FWIW, he wasn't in a winning situation in Minnesota. I think when he's losing and he's not getting the ball, it irritates him because he feels like he could be helping them win. Sort of makes sense he supposedly got into it with O'Brien in the Dolphins game when it was 7-6 as well. He still should learn to keep his mouth shut.

You are 100% correct. This seems to be Moss MO throughout his entire career. I think it's the loosing that makes him blows his lid. And you are so right that if he learns to control his emotions, he might not be with his fifth NFL team right now. The guy is brutually honest and doesnt really think about the consequences when he gets opinionated.

Last edited:
To the people wanting Moss back now, what are you thinking? I like randy and have no problem with his play here, but he's obviously lost his mind. BB will never take him back, he's gone to T.O. land.

It depends. Is Moss coming to you a broken man with hat in hand like in 2007?

Even then, you'll wonder how long that'll last, but still...

A "cutable" deal probably based on incentives.

Zygi-Wilf-Vikings-nfl.jpg
groucho_marx301.jpg

You need to apologize right away.

How could you so dastardly attack the estate of such a fine comedian?

If it wasn't for Harvin, the Pats probably would have blown them out instead of just a 10 point win.. that kid can play

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes