PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The REAL Reason Moss was cut!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he was telling the truth!

Wilf's heard it 100 times before. That's why moss was fired, they don't call it redundancy for nothing.

:singing:

True. But the last thing Childress wanted was Moss having a long converstation that went..."this is how BB does it..., this is how BC does it...."

Wilf was reported upset at the cutting of Moss.

For all we know he was speaking truth about the sub-bar barbecue, too.

He was. The cut of beef they were serving was the cheapest, lowest quality of beef sold. Also the caterer had multiple menu options, this was there lowest cost one.

Watching Inside NFL on showtime, Moss coming off field yelling "What the hell are you doing, you don't know what your doing' at Childress

it makes sense after hearing him giving BB all those props after the game about being a good coach and whatnot. Moss is telling the truth.

I wonder if he'll try and come back next year and not sign long term with Titans ?

This makes much more sense.

I know the likely outcome of what the owners of my company would do if I went and told them what I really think of my boss.

I also know the likely outcome of my criticizing the catering company at a holiday party whether to their face or not.

we all saw the game.

On that pass interference call, Moss could've easily got the ball and walked into the endzone, he just stopped.

If what VI PATS is saying is true (I don't get Showtime) then he had to go...

I wonder if he'll try and come back next year and not sign long term with Titans ?

I doubt Moss ever gets another long term deal. With us, with the Titans, with anyone. I expect he will spend the rest of his career like TO getting one or two year deals.

Watching Inside NFL on showtime, Moss coming off field yelling "What the hell are you doing, you don't know what your doing' at Childress

hah - -that's awesome.

But -- you just can't do that.

hah - -that's awesome.

But -- you just can't do that.

Yeah, you can think it, yell it at the TV, but you can't do what Moss is purported to have done.

Oh well.

The best part is that the Pats got three years of good Randy, but ol' Chilly couldn't get much more than three weeks.

Ha ha ha ha. I 100% believe this, and Moss made it publicly known at the press conference that Childress can't coach. So what does Childress do? Shoot the messenger. (Favre also knows Childress can't coach, but doesn't go public about it.)

To the people wanting Moss back now, what are you thinking? I like randy and have no problem with his play here, but he's obviously lost his mind. BB will never take him back, he's gone to T.O. land.

To the people wanting Moss back now, what are you thinking? I like randy and have no problem with his play here, but he's obviously lost his mind. BB will never take him back, he's gone to T.O. land.

BB would be a fool to sign him to a 7 year deal. But a one or two year deal, with minimum risk for the Pats, why not?

BB would be a fool to sign him to a 7 year deal. But a one or two year deal, with minimum risk for the Pats, why not?

I doubt Moss could even go 7 years, isnt he like 34? But anywho, i wouldnt mind a 1-2 year deal as well. I like our "unpredictable" dink and dunk offense but i felt alot better about it when we had Moss taking the top off for better receptions but owell.

I hope Tate starts to turn into this for us, If so, we wouldnt need Moss. Just wishful thinking lol :)

Young team versus old veteran laden team. He's not coming back to a young team, but he'd be an option for a veteran Patriots team with real leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick