PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The QB thread

We have to find a qb via the draft because I doubt San Fran cuts jimmy lose. If jimmy is cut by San Fran, we need to scoop him up ASAP!

we must avoid any other veteran retread signing. They are mostly garbage.

We would urge the Patriots to keep tabs on Dak Prescott’s contract situation in Dallas following his season-ending ankle injury. As unlikely as it is that he becomes available, both sides were reportedly far apart in extensions negotiations prior to training camp, so it’s definitely something to monitor.

Yes it is.

We have to find a qb via the draft because I doubt San Fran cuts jimmy lose. If jimmy is cut by San Fran, we need to scoop him up ASAP!
Yes please.

We would urge the Patriots to keep tabs on Dak Prescott’s contract situation in Dallas following his season-ending ankle injury. As unlikely as it is that he becomes available, both sides were reportedly far apart in extensions negotiations prior to training camp, so it’s definitely something to monitor.

Yes it is.

just say no to Prescott, let the cowboys have him, he is garbage.

Let’s see how he does against bama.

LSU has the worst passing D in football

Say no to trask
Boy has anyone’s stock plummeted faster than Trask?! Bad knee....cam Newton like decision maker.....choking under pressure at present....sad!

Who was the last SEC QB who was good?? Stafford?

Fla is going to choke this game away.

All bama QB can’t play in the nfl.

Wow. Fla chocking

Let’s go

I got no first round grade on any sec qb.

but there are about 8 - 14 potential sec first round draft picks in this upcoming draft at the other positions.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back