PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The problem with Peter King

Seriously? That bugs you about him? Cripes he writes about those things much as a normal person would - and would love to after they've been screwed over by a hotel or airline. If you think he's on the outlook for "some working stiff...on a bad day" then you either don't really read him much or maybe don't read him with an unbiased eye.

PLus, he's wrestles with the HOF thing constantly- he's plagued by the process, and the fact that writers choose, not former players or coaches. It's your right to complain but you ought to be as fair as you seem to be insisting King should be.
I actually said what I said about the corruption of the process and the inherent conflict of interest directly to King in an email. He replied to me in a much more insightful manner than your post. He didn't say anything that changed my mind, but he earned my grudging respect for speaking to me directly.

The process is objectively corrupt. King is personally full of himself. I stand by both of those comments.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think that if the Patriots lose to the Bengals Sunday night the next MMQ will contain quotes from sources close to Tom Brady?

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back