PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***The official Week 1 OTHER GAMES thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis has no answer for Green on the comeback. Dalton knows it. He ain't what he used to be.

92 yard drive and Red Rifle has 300 yards passing

Oh I know. Direct that at the doom-and-gloomers that were in here talking about how the jests look scary and Pats will be in 2 game deficit to the jests .

The Jets' defense is an awesome D-line and complete crap in the back 7. If you can neutralize their pass rush, you can move on their defense all day.

Julio Jones is still a beast. Go figure.

I do wish the Pats signed Forte. He really is the Jets' entire offense today for the most part.

I do wish the Pats signed Forte. He really is the Jets' entire offense today for the most part.
I really thought they would have showed more interest. I think Forte did too.

Gotta say; the RED ZONE is like a warm blanket on a cold Winter's day

Fuller didn't drop that one. Texans take the lead, although they did get a very generous spot on 3 and 1 a play or two before.

Every single call has gone in Greenbay's favor..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The Jets' defense is an awesome D-line and complete crap in the back 7. If you can neutralize their pass rush, you can move on their defense all day.

That secondary has given up 3 passes of 50 yards today. Pats gave up only 4 passes of 50 or more yards all season last year

2006 Vikings redux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand