PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Pats Ravens AFCCG Post Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: C'mon Bill. Show a little class.

“Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl. Arrogant F—ers,” Suggs said, according to multiple reports.

Yahoo! Sports’ Dan Wetzel also quoted Suggs as saying, “These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down.”

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Oh, who gives a damn? Who really gives a damn what Terrell Suggs or CBS or anyone of these jackholes think.

Funny thing is, no one should care what Antonio Cromartie, Bart Scott, Brendon Ayanbandejo, Richard Sherman or Terrell Suggs says, but I can almost guarantee there will be a thread about it here with probably 10+ pages of comments.

suggs.png

"Anytime..."

Props to whoever gets the movie reference.

But yeah, if BB doesn't want to do it, so the **** what? Him doing or not doing an interview isn't suddenly going to change the minds of the millions of troglodytes who hate the Pats.

BB doesn't have to do the interview and if you think his in-season interviews are bad, how bad would this one be? He knows it's just a waste of everyone's time.

Not happy about the 2x punt from Ravens 35yds line, pretty damn defensive approach as well

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

I don't get it either, but there must be some real talking going on on the field. Because the Patriots team that we see seem to be a bunch of professionals, who never seem to say a peep, almost scared to talk badly about their opponents, but lot of players from other team say differently. Unless they're just saying these things for no real reason other than to hear themselves talk.

Mediots are whining again?? :D Good.
BB congratulated Coach Harbaugh at midfield. Good enough for me.

If any other coach declined the interview nothing would be said. But because it is Belichick it will be a story for the next week.

Man, this game gave me a BAD feeling right when Welker dropped that pass on 3rd down. I dont know what it is with the team but they have blown so many opportunities. Its weird seeing a team led by Belichick and Brady keep coming up short but what are you gonna do. All I know is that the teams going to the superbowl have a lot in common. Both of them are extremely confident and like to bully their opponents with their physical play. Brady just isnt the same when teams get physical. I miss the leadership of the teams in the past also. If you guys are drinking tonight, be safe.

I'm done with brady......I'm convinced his offenses will fall flat on their faces any time an opposing defense decides to play rough

between the pats offense and the ravens defense, pollard was the smartest player on the field.......he know what it takes to make the pats offense run scared.

the pats played afraid on both sides of the ball, and if it was a street fight, the pats took so many lefts that it was ready to beg for a right.

an embarrassing folding of the tents, and ray lewis and ed reed get their last laugh against the pats.

between the coaching, the playing and the toughness, the pats swept them all in a pathetic manner.

I really hope brady does not hang around for another 3-4 years.....starting to remind me of the celtics big 3 in the late 80's......everyone knew it was time to move on, but nobody could.

this team will not win it all with the current scheme

If the Ravens had not come out of the locker room at halftime deciding to go pass first - the Pats would have won the game. As others have said, the inability to put heat on Flacco definitely put the DBs at a big disadvantage.

AS soon as Talib went out the Ravens had to be all smiles. That opened up their passing game. I would keep Talib if he comes cheap enough. I would rather let Welker go and get us a tall WR even if it is through the draft. Vareen and Woodhead can do his job. We need another good CB because when Talib went down our backup sucked donkey **ts. I like Gronk but I think we will see he is injury prone and may not be reliable in the sense of staying on the field. I am curious to see how BB utilizes Demps who was not active this season. He faster than vareen and may help more than you think. Brady not going for that 1st down shows me he doesn't have the sack he had earlier in his career. In all this I think we still have a good team but I don't see us winning another SB in the BB/TFB era

Not scoring a td before the half was horrendous, however saying BB is not a good coach is ridiculous. Patriots were 1 Gronk away from winning it all.

I didn't say he's a bad coach, but something is not right with him. We can't blame Patricia because when Pees was the DC the d played the exact same. The defense is terrible as usual. A couple of good games to tease us, a few blitzes during the regular season, and the BAM: Dropping 7 into coverage and getting picked apart. Every. F'ing. Year.

Scared to lose isn't the way to win a Super Bowl. Its the way to blow an important game.

Gronk/Welker/Hernandez/Lloyd/Edelman is the best set of receivers in the league, or else close to it. Durability, however, is an issue.

Gronk & Edelman on IR.

Left us with.
Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd, Slater, Branch.

Slater doesn't play O if ever and Branch sucked donkey d.

That leaves us with Hernandez, Welker, Lloyd.

While our starters might be the "best set in the league", our depth is absolute dog ****. We need to replace Welker or keep him and get a big body burner WR in the draft. Cut Branch while we're at it.

Re: After Talib went down, and Arrington took over, Patriots were done..

technically no, not exactly. When Talib went down, Balt went to 3 wides then someone named Cole had to play and that was the weakess.

Also, being shut out in the 2nd half? That is embarrassing. Pats offense sets records in the regular season and plays like crap when it matter most at least starting in the 4th of the Colts AFCCG, the two superbowls and of course today. thats why they lost, not b/c of Talib.

Sorry but you lost because we outplayed you. Period. Eat some crow. We felt like this last year except we WERE the better team. Good game but give respect where its due.

Zolak just said it:
This isn't about the defense! The "best offense in the NFL" just put up 13 points.

Something needs to change. Consistently falling short is unnecessary and we need to do something to fix that. Does that mean throwing money at a Greg Jennings? Maybe but Tommy has been out of sync the past 5 postseasons (excluding Denver last year and maybe Houston) and he needs help. As the great Giselle Bundchen once said, "My husband can't throw the ball and catch it at the same time!"

For all the over reactionary lops, please read that again and again. The Patriots method for victory is offense...and they laid an egg on offense today!
The offense wasn't terrible in the running game and the OL was giving TFB decent amount of time mostly. This was a TFB lacking performance or a poor Patriot receiving group performance or a superb Raven coverage performance or a combination of two or all of these. Choose whatever makes you feel best. But saying the trenches were somehow manned by 'un-physical' Patriots is a flat out joke.

I'm done with brady......I'm convinced his offenses will fall flat on their faces any time an opposing defense decides to play rough

between the pats offense and the ravens defense, pollard was the smartest player on the field.......he know what it takes to make the pats offense run scared.

the pats played afraid on both sides of the ball, and if it was a street fight, the pats took so many lefts that it was ready to beg for a right.

an embarrassing folding of the tents, and ray lewis and ed reed get their last laugh against the pats.

between the coaching, the playing and the toughness, the pats swept them all in a pathetic manner.

I really hope brady does not hang around for another 3-4 years.....starting to remind me of the celtics big 3 in the late 80's......everyone knew it was time to move on, but nobody could.

this team will not win it all with the current scheme

I would agree with you on the first part, but the Ravens didn't do anything that I would consider playing him rough. Brady just **** the bed like he always seems to do in the Championship games and Super Bowls, and the defense followed his play in the second half.

I've been saying all year that our defense is one year away, and I still feel that way. Baltimore has explosive physical guys on both sides of the ball, we don't. Also, just too many injuries, Gronk, Edelman and Talib were too big to overcome. Staying healthy is part of the luck that goes along with winning Championships. We need a healthy team to win it all.

Better to lose the AFCG then another SP

IMO we would have no chance against the 49's because they have
something we forgot we need like a defense to win in the post season's better to lose the AFCG the to lose another Superbowl which IMO we would have..

Re: After Talib went down, and Arrington took over, Patriots were done..

Sorry but you lost because we outplayed you. Period. Eat some crow. We felt like this last year except we WERE the better team. Good game but give respect where its due.
No. Take your thug team and shove them up your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back