PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Ravens AFCCG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i want here is a 6 min drive so the ravens have no time left and then another score to start the 2nd half! :)

Our D is what it is..... Time for offense to start playing better. TFB is average right now. Lets just get to the half tied and then we'll take over. That's what we have been doing all year.

what is scary we are tied at 10, but tom brady is playing a below avg game....

It was going to be hard to sustain because it was probably a lot of adrenaline on those first few defensive posessions, but this defensive line is doing nothing all of a sudden. Flacco has all the day in the world and they are not penetrating the backfield anywhere. Even the statuesque Flacco can deliver if he has a wide open backfield/pocket to roam.

Flacco confidence building drive - that was the drive that was either going to create some separation or dictate that this will be a close game. I'm expecting a barn burner. The Pats D has officially come down to earth - that drive looked very reminiscent of what we saw all year. No pressure, WR separation, poor tackling.

The defense cannot play like that if we expect to win. That was just too easy. How much time did it take?

They looked like us.

they did come out firing to start the game. too bad our offense missed so many chances...

Defense is going to cost this team the game.

Dropped passes, missing Gronk wide open for 6, and throwing a pick are not the defense's fault.

Well, so much for the theory that Flacco will crap his pants playing from behind.

Got spoiled last week because this point of the game last week you were up by at least 3 scores.

WERE NOT THE BRONCOS

Defense is going to cost this team the game.

Do you really think the Defense was bad on that drive. I saw Flaco make a few great throws that were pretty well covered.

You know sometimes you just have to give the other team credit.

We need a TD on this drive here. Bill likes to end the half with a TD then begin the second with a TD....14 point swing just like that!

I have to say, I'm pretty excited for the Star Wars movie...

The refs are not calling holding so we should also do our fair share of holding.

I hope that Brady miss to a wide open gronk for a TD doesn't come back to bite......Secondary is playing very weak so far need to get it tightened up.....A score here before half will be huge........LETS GO PATS!

Our D is what it is..... Time for offense to start playing better. TFB is average right now. Lets just get to the half tied and then we'll take over. That's what we have been doing all year.

id say below avg...

Well...it is going to be a 12 round fight. Let's see how the Pats respond here.

This game is going to be decided in the 4th quarter, not the first half. Get the alcohol ready. :D

Need to stop giving away those ******* big plays.

Need a big drive here

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back