PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Rams game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetsenfreude update:

After the Jets took advantage of a good return to get a FG, the Dolphins took advantage of their own good return and have gotten a TD in response.

Dolphins 27
Jets 3

heartwarming story, find some relatives who recognized belichick from losing the superbowl. lol.

No fair catches for that guy!

Edelman needs to start fair-catching those. I mean, the ball arrives and the gunner is right on him. Not only does that make fumbling a possibility, he also takes many unnecessary hits.

Homemade sausage and homemade wine? I'm not feeling good just hearing that.

Holy crap watch how Francis came in and cleaned the clock of #44 at the end of that 2nd punt. :eek:

heartwarming story, find some relatives who recognized belichick from losing the superbowl. lol.

"Be glad you're not farmers." WTF??!!

"Be glad you don't live in a hellhole like Croatia."

Is that what he meant?

Jetsenfreude update:

After the Jets took advantage of a good return to get a FG, the Dolphins took advantage of their own good return and have gotten a TD in response.

Dolphins 27
Jets 3

Hmmmm, may be time to tune in to the Rat channel. Should be some gr8 gnashing of little rodent teeth.

Jetsenfreude update:

Dolphins 27
Jets 3

The Jets put it all on the line against the Patriots and lost a heartbreaker. It's no surprise they're coming up flat against the Dolphins (well, the fact Miami has a much better defense also helps).

Jetsenfreude update:

Dolphins 27
Jets 3

I'm kind of surprised by the dolphins. Expected them to be the bottom feeders of the afce east.

Finnegan is a dirtbag. Wish someone would just clean his clock.

Ridley is killing it. He is running super tough.

Finnegan better not mess with Welker.

I've always hated Finnegan.

I'd love to see Gronk spike him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand