PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Lions Pre-Season Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, if you're going to have a mega crapfest of a game, it might as well be a preseason one. No sense waiting until the regular or, God help us, postseason.

The 2nd and 3rd string defense just giving up for large portions of the game is really inexcusable. No effort = eat boot!

I didn't see any of the game, but please: BLOW IT UP. I am tired of our fatcat veterans just collecting a paycheck by half-assing it and our younger players acting as if this game is a mock simulation game. Honestly, they should send a message and cut Tom Brady. I've seen enough of this heartless INT machine.

I think if you watched the game your sarcasm would possibly have some merit

alright....I get the Darryl Stingley point here....but this is pretty F#cking bad......

Nah, doesn't count. Good coaching material. Another big step for a rookie WR who gives us a solid outside presence. No serious injuries.

What was that?

That Green guy on the Lions > our safeties

nice...good for Develin...he can take that to the practice squad or the car wash...

Oh yay a TD.

Now it's just an embarrassing loss instead of a laughingly embarrassing loss.

TOUCHDOWN!!!​

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

32 seconds remaining for Tebow make a miracle and make the roster.

prototypical BB...minute and a half let?...back in there Suds and Vereen!!!...always teaching...never relaxing

Flipside is you instantly see a difference when Sudfeld is in the game.

I think Sudfeld already made this team some time ago...he got some REAL NFL cold hard facts tonight...you put the ball on the ground , you are NOT FOR LONG in the game

We should just trade Mallet for that first round pick already. Lol.

It will be interesting to compare the local and national media reaction to this game with the reaction to Denver's 40-10 loss last week.

It will be interesting to compare the local and national media reaction to this game with the reaction to Denver's 40-10 loss last week.

Espn was already talking about it. How the patriots offense looks like crap. But no mentioning of the first 2 games. See the trend already.........

Edit:
When the patriots win its non existent news. But when they make mistakes its blown out of proportion.

But with any other team its always how they are great and don't have bad games (manning for example). They just go over them. I just wish Tom holds the Lombardi this year and then the NFL has to deal with that for a offseason.

I know it's preseason and all but I was feeling good before the game and this team was so lethargic tonight that they have completely dragged me down and depressed me. Sucked the wind right out of me.

Did they forget they're being watched by fans and some of these guys need to make the roster?:confused:

Ugh.

Is this the Pats worst preseason game in the history of the franchise? Discuss......

Not even close

In the final preseason game of 1989, the Patriots lose Andre Tippett, Ronnie Lippett and Garin Veris for the entire season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes