PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Lions Pre-Season Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mallett thought he had some separation in the battle for #2, he just threw up all over it tonight...guess they're gonna save the Teebs until next week....I hope they give him a few quarters running the offense they've been working him into.

Yep....let the genuflecting begin........;)

Is this Adrian Wilson's last game?

Is this the Pats worst preseason game in the history of the franchise? Discuss......

Lololololol

Is there a positive here?.
Really, this is sad. Really, really sad...

it's preseason. i guess that's a "positive"...

Is this the Pats worst preseason game in the history of the franchise? Discuss......
Having been around since the team's inception, I have one question: Are you serious?

We're losing 40-3 to the Detroit Lions.

Baby-Emerson-Crazy-Funny-baby-laugh.gif

I didn't see any of the game, but please: BLOW IT UP. I am tired of our fatcat veterans just collecting a paycheck by half-assing it and our younger players acting as if this game is a mock simulation game. Honestly, they should send a message and cut Tom Brady. I've seen enough of this heartless INT machine.

Schwarz saw the weak wounded animal and went for the kill

Yeah....the positive is that some of these sacks of sh#t won't be here a week from now.....

I didn't see any of the game, but please: BLOW IT UP. I am tired of our fatcat veterans just collecting a paycheck by half-assing it and our younger players acting as if this game is a mock simulation game. Honestly, they should send a message and cut Tom Brady. I've seen enough of this heartless INT machine.

LOL post of the night.

I hope some of these stiffs enjoy the last moments they'll ever wear this uniform...

So you are in high school right?

Aug 12, 1978.

alright....I get the Darryl Stingley point here....but this is pretty F#cking bad......

Guess you didn't see the 1st team defense minus Wilfork and Dennard in the 1st half.

White for backup DT? He's big. Don't know if he's been in when they did or didn't look like marshmallow inside.

Mallet trying to put a drive together... 15 yard penalty helps. Good catch and run by Dobson.

I'm still ok with Sudfeld, he fumbled ok, don't forget he's a rookie, better to fumble now than in regular season. He's going to adjust.

Well Tebow is having his best game of the preseason so far..:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye