PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Jets POST game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayo was @ MLB and Tarp was the weakside LB.

I think Tarp did play better than Lanky Deer.

I predict that the Bills smoke the Cowboys

Yeah.... I misread the schedule, in terms of what I typed out. It's the Chargers, not Cowboys, that I was thinking of. It's not as difficult a challenge, in theory, but Buffalo has to go across the country for the game.

Last edited:
I actually thought Edelman looked pretty decent out there. When I first saw him come on to play defense, my first thoughts were "WTF?". But he actually played well and didn't look lost. Shades of Troy Brown.

I actually thought Edelman looked pretty decent out there. When I first saw him come on to play defense, my first thoughts were "WTF?". But he actually played well and didn't look lost. Shades of Troy Brown.

Brown was on EEI this morning talking about HIS experience covering the slot rcvr. Said his trial at the position started in training camp that season and that he was totally lost at first.

Re: Good way to sum up the SNF game.

RkWnH.jpg

This is by Bill Gallo, who was a sports cartoonist for the New York Daily News for fifty years until he died just this past May.
Bill Gallo's Greatest Moments - NY Daily News

Tom Brady does love the Best Buddies program!

I lost track of how many times David Harris had a tackle using the facemask and the refs missed a CLEAR chop block by Mangold on Kyle Love on the Jets TD Drive. HTF do you miss a CHOP BLOCK???

One thing that needs to be noted about chop blocking: It's legal IF it involves two adjacent OL players.

Re: I present to you the best video ever.

heh...the fat, blubbergutted toe sniffing degenerate shows his surly, deviant driven underbelly once again...where does it end with this guy? Does Jetdell just tee hee all this negative media pouring like a hurricane from this out of control toe menace?

Bahahahaha thank you OP! Just made this glorious Monday even better!!!

That's at halftime, not even after the game

did the Jets clone welker?

37 second mark

great video! love it......

That's at halftime, not even after the game

I was going to say the same thing... L.T.'s not walking with a limp in that video.

Brown was on EEI this morning talking about HIS experience covering the slot rcvr. Said his trial at the position started in training camp that season and that he was totally lost at first.

Got a link?

The Pats whooped that ***** last night. They looked like monsters in the second half. The Jets could not find answer for their no huddle and were destroyed by it.
Congrats to your boys! They are still the cream of the crop in the AFC East.
:confused: :( :nooo: :cry2::spygate:

Live in UK. Just finished watching recorded game as live, after a day of work.

That was brilliant.

Maybe he tweaked a hamstring or something? Maybe BB wanted him to "finish on a high note"....even tho he checked out in 1st half......he was so wide open on both those catches....was amazed

Heck, I think Chad was amazed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back