PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Gaints Pre-Season Game Thread

The 52 yard TD was due to a blown angle by the safety, but underneath it was a good, NFL throw for a first down.

Tebow looks better on his release point and throwing to the left...much better...still has no touch to the right at all...I do not get it...THAT should be naturally his best side but the left is...good to see him make a play from the pocket though...nice run by Sims, should have been a flag for PI on the g men

This was definitely Tebows best game as a Patriot. The offensive line was brutal in the 3rd quarter. I think he makes the team.

I nominate Dan Roache as worst announcer in the history of football

Mayock and the other dude he is with are actually really good. I actually don't want to turn down the volume on the broadcast.

nice catch by Sims...he may have just saved the Chosen One's azz

I doubt this game affects Tebow's chances one bit, for good or for bad. I suspect the decision was made some time ago. Nice to see a decent drive from him, though.

Tebow's release actually looks better (from a Tebow hater)

Was that the center?! I missed it!

Awesomo tonight you proved your to the kids of the world if you stay with it and you never give you can achieve your goal, it took 3 games, 3 quarters, 2 minutes, 34 seconds but you saw Tebow through a preseason touchdown.. Never give up!!!

Mallet laughing and over-the-top cheering for Tebow throwing a touchdown shows how much of a joke he realizes he is as actual competition for the backup spot.

The only problem guys is you have to look at what string Tebow is doing this against, something tells me he'd be picked off 3 times in 3 series' against most NFL defenses 1st units, running this conventional offense.

Unless you retool your franchise offensively to suit this guy you cannot succeed unfortunately. He's a great great person and you have to root for him but such a shame his skills are not NFL polished.

It may not lead SC, but im pretty sure it will lead First Take tomorrow..

Of course..and there's nothing wrong with that...nobody can argue the press magnet Tebow is

lol tebow does a thing on a football field

I know, right? :) I love how people celebrate when the dude does the bare minimum of what he's SUPPOSED to be able to do as an NFL quarterback, as if that erases the horrific performance all preseason long or negates that fact that he spends 3/4 of the game looking slow and confused.

Sims and Harrison look like some promising prospects to make next year's roster.

I think the world of Tim Tebow and I respect his character, but if he stays on the team that would be a travesty while someone else who could potentially contribute would get cut just to save someone who pretends he's a QB.

Please God, let Tim Tebow score a touchdown at least one more time in this quarter!

Awesomo tonight you proved your to the kids of the world if you stay with it and you never give you can achieve your goal, it took 3 games, 3 quarters, 2 minutes, 34 seconds but you saw Tebow through a preseason touchdown.. Never give up!!!

Hmm... my sarcasm detector is faintly flickering... hmm...

But ironically, that "idea" is part of why the Broncos' '11 season was so damn exciting. No matter how bad he did through 3 or 3.5 quarters, you knew he'd still do his damndest right up to the last minute. If we had a chance, he could win it. His 4th quarter play was incredible when he played for us.

Mallet laughing and over-the-top cheering for Tebow throwing a touchdown shows how much of a joke he realizes he is as actual competition for the backup spot.

I think he's a cool dude and was just happy for a team mate .....

Sims jumped out last week...he's kept it up this week...great hands...size...I like this kid a lot

The only problem guys is you have to look at what string Tebow is doing this against, something tells me he'd be picked off 3 times in 3 series' against most NFL defenses 1st units, running this conventional offense.

On the other hand, he's playing behind a 3rd string OL that has been porous at best.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back