PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the miracle of Jimmy G

did people just decide on this narrative beforehand and have zero understanding of defensive formations? They are playing their first stringers and man to man with the same D that they were when brady through his last pick

I'm not sure you are taking into consideration how defenses play when their team is sitting on a 27 point lead with less than 10 minutes to play.

It's a prevent defense.

He's read his blocks, moved forward, and even broken a tackle, all much better than Vereen has at any point this season

Amendola needs deactivating next week. Dobson is a much better player.

This offense is in such shambles that even Megatron couldn't help, let alone a mediocre 2nd year WR.

So KC fans got their record back? Bet SEA gets it back soon.

did people just decide on this narrative beforehand and have zero understanding of defensive formations? They are playing their first stringers and man to man with the same D that they were when brady through his last pick

Nothing about that was prevent D

The Chiefs were playing a soft Cover-3 to burn time and get out with the win. That is not a pass defnese.Garoppolo is going to see unless the opposing DC is struggling with mental ******ation. It's also far from what the Chiefs have been playing tonight.

No, I think I will continue to cheer for this team. Thanks.

However, I choose to be realistic as opposed to being delusional like you have chosen to be.

This is my final comment to you. Realistic? Because we got our asses kicked tonight, there's no way we can win on Sunday now? Have you seen the future? Do you know the Pats' record for the rest of the season? I'll answer for you. You don't, so don't talk to me about being realistic when any damn thing can happen. That's why they say, "Any given Sunday."

Was Amendola even in this game? Jeez

I'm not sure you are taking into consideration how defenses play when their team is sitting on a 27 point lead with less than 10 minutes to play.
what does this have to do with what happened on the field the last two drives? They just blitzed ffs

At least this week is christmas for the boston media.

That would be stereotyping and politically incorrect

*tongue in cheek

As long as she's hot I'm all for it!
Oh, whoops, that's not PC. I meant to say they should have a native american woman solely based on impeccable intelligence standing next to the horse with an encyclopedia.

The Chiefs were playing a soft Cover-3 to burn time and get out with the win. That is not a pass defnese.Garoppolo is going to see unless the opposing DC is struggling with mental ******ation. It's also far from what the Chiefs have been playing tonight.

Hey, that's what Matt Patricia plays!

...oh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes