PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Peeton Manning being a class act. A game that gets hyped up all week due to your rival with Brady and you don't even bother to shake his hand afterwards?
He had to get to his next commercial...

So much for Peeton Manning being a class act. A game that gets hyped up all week due to your rival with Brady and you don't even bother to shake his hand afterwards?

His enormous ego clearly got hurt.

Great game, was fun keeping up with the game thread!

never insulted , but your right , dont belong here anymore

You said: "your an idiot" which is an insult, and an ironic one at that.

Look pherein, I recognize that you have had a bunch of good posts here, but you had a string of comments about the running came that came across as trolling, then you went off about the FG kicker being more important than Brady.

Manning really couldn't even be bothered to come say "good game" to Brady? So much for being "friends".

looked like BB was looking for him also.

You said: "your an idiot" which is an insult, and an ironic one at that.

Look pherein, I recognize that you have had a bunch of good posts here, but you had a string of comments about the running came that came across as trolling, then you went off about the FG kicker being more important than Brady.
anyone calling me a troll is and idiot, pretty simple, dont worry im gone.

What a game by Manning. Some more records for his stat book.

Brady will just take the win.

Brady's sole interception was a pass his receiver should have caught.

Yes but those balance themselves out. Brady had a few dropped ints. Also that pass he throwed in the air on the should have been taken sack which feel in bounds harmlessly maybe should have been a pick.

dqrws.jpg

I've been on this board since summer and I've already been accused of being a troll a couple times. Say anything critical, you're likely to get jumped on. Someone disagrees with you, you must be a troll

I've been called a troll, a chicken little, a kool aid chugging homer and everything in between here. Some people just don't understand that you can disagree with someone without them being a bad person.

To all those who called Bronco blowout....
peyton tom.jpg

Brady (GOAT) -11, Manning (goat) - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill