PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bronco's Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the crowd chanting? Thank you ____?

That looked nasty

Wow I am surprised by all this. I just got a couple emails from work folks saying we are getting all the calls. I'm normally very quiet an out my football at work but tomorrow those bastards are going to want to stay home.

I want 50

However if this ends up in Denver later in the season I'm not sure we will see the same thing. manning has been doing well against our defense, 385 yards?

BRADY'S BETTER LMAO THIS CROWD

What was the crowd chanting, i couldnt make it out

Who took the ball with a Minute left and put them in FG range. Who had a pick 6 in that game. to suggest it was all one guy is ignorant
hmm opinion
Enough with the trolling pherein. Vinatieri doesn't get a chance to kick a FG if Brady doesn't drive from the 20 yard line with under 2 minutes left.
hmm ok im a troll lol

The crowd's in to it. Lol. Awesome.

Defense has not been great ? With the 2014 rules vs this offense : that is as great as it gets !

The d has been fantastic today, agreed. This is 2014, and expectations have to be tempered accordingly

forget a 50 burger. Let's break the record for most points in a game.

If the Pats are in victory formation in the end, I want to hear M-V-P chants

Hopefully the Pats have done enough damage to the Broncos that they lose a couple more down the stretch.

If brady gets 5 tds this game that's back to back. Who last did that?

The chant upsets Peyton more than the score.

He kicked them. But Tom was the reason they got there. Called complimentary football. Tom set them up, Adam kicked them. He kicked the GW field goal, but never happens without Tom. That's why football is a team sport. Tom gets Adam in position to succeed, Adam succeeds. Simple. Both deserve credit. Not all Tom and not all Adam.
I couldn't give a **** who won the Patriots the Super Bowls. They're in the cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News