PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the reality is that they gave us all our points, we could not build anything on the scoreboard, but this is football, I hope we can score now opening the 2nd half

seriously, all that **** talking about us and almost no mention of us missing our C, LG, MLB and having to juggle our entire middle of the OL mid game.

THEY HATE US!! and no one will ever convince me otherwise. Change the channel buddy. I learned my lesson a long time ago. I don't listen to any of them. I'm watching Criminal Minds until the game starts again. F*** the media. They can all eat sh!t and die.

Hopefully is one of the games where our offense plays like **** the first half but comes out the second half on fire.

the offense has sucked in the 2nd half all year. brady is the worst rated qb in the league in the 4th. hard to believe..

One reason Pats will win today: S Watkins: 0 yds, 0 rec, 0 targets

Can we trade Solder while he is still a name?
Maybe a fourth round pick?

We'll adjustment have to be made to overcome the injuries to Mayo and Connelly. Quick passes to the TE and the backs underneath.

Need to run. Stay with it and find a way

Dobson is better than all of our wide receivers except Edelman.
Well, either he is still injured or they are being cautious with him or this isnt true.

I'll be happy with even a FG on this opening 2nd half drive.

the reality is that they gave us all our points, we could not build anything on the scoreboard, but this is football, I hope we can score now opening the 2nd half

Except Edelman had a good shot to catch the ball before he was shoved to the ground

100 yards of offense....how is that possible???

One thing I never got. Coming back from commercial to tell us second half is coming up and going back to commercial.

It's not like we forgot or anything. It's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST