PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Bills Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our OL can't pass protect for Brady, why not let them run block so they can at least be aggressive? It's nuts that we are going pass pass pass when our LT is a turnstile.

Go max protect if we have to pass and have two guys go on a route. Move the pocket around too. There are ways that they can try to give Brady time.

We're just trying to force a square peg in a round hole the way we're calling the same pass plays over and over again.
Respect to you, Condon. Max protect gives you nothing if your receivers can't gain separation. Moving the pocket cuts off half the field. I agree that the O is struggling again, but those two things don't appear viable at this point.

Personally, I'd continue to get tough yards with Ridley. The run game was surprisingly effective early. Of course, and this has been the things, the Pats forgot about Ridley and got pass happy again. That's when those pass rushers started to smell blood in the water. This line has proven they cannot pass protect for long. Force Buffalo to stop the run and try to get them off balance. That's what NE did so well last week.

Can we trade Solder while he is still a name?
Maybe a fourth round pick?
I wouldn't give you my 4th pick at the buffet line for Solder...who in the world would make that trade???!!!

Should be 17-7 at the very least

Just remember we missed a FG that's usually a chip shot for Gostkowski.

Every point is gonna matter on this game.

If our OL can't pass protect for Brady, why not let them run block so they can at least be aggressive? It's nuts that we are going pass pass pass when our LT is a turnstile.

Go max protect if we have to pass and have two guys go on a route. Move the pocket around too. There are ways that they can try to give Brady time.

We're just trying to force a square peg in a round hole the way we're calling the same pass plays over and over again.

Because this particular OL (down stork and connolly) isn't going to successfully run block on Williams, Dareus, williams and spikes

Except Edelman had a good shot to catch the ball before he was shoved to the ground

yup, that PI was committed because otherwise it's a touchdown to Edelman. Anyone trying to take that away from the offense just has an agenda to spin.

The 2nd half offensive gameplan better be the antithesis to the Miami game. Otherwise the result will be the same.

Let's see a lot of Wright and Tyms
Th whole broadcasting staff hates us.
Am I the only one who gets sick when we see Strahan on TV I really don't like him.

Good call to get Dobson involved. Hopefully get a rhythm going.

Dobson. There's been a dobson sighting.

Let's put the1st half behind us and move on.

Nice, run outside the tackle is a good call. Make guys like spikes and Dareus chase you

Edit: and then right back to running between the tackles and getting hit behind the line. I really don't get that call.

' draging spikes with him'!!!! love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe