PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official NFL Draft Day 2 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know college players but SIRIUS NFL radio guys said Hill was the worst route runner. Not a good attribute for the Brady style offense.

Tech ran a spread option offense , so all he was asked was to go down field. Other WR's from Tech have done well, C.Johnson and D. Thomas. So I wouldn't dismiss him because of that.

I don't know if he has the smarts to pick up the Patriots offense. If he does, he is a freak. But I think he will be gone in the first couple of picks tonight.

Please, say no to Stephen Hill. The guy is a poor route runner and comes from a simple triple option offense where he rarely saw the ball and ran go routes. I know people love his blazing speed, but he has bust written all over him especially in a complicated offense like the Pats' run.

does anyone think Levonte David can be converted to a full time safety?

If they are going to take a receiver then Greg Childs is who I'd like to see, if he has fully recovered that is.

When does the second round start?

When does the second round start?
Post #1
Please post your comments regarding tonight's NFL Draft on this thread.
The draft starts at 7PM tonight for rounds 2&3. The Patriots have picks #48 & 62 at this time.

I do not like t johnson. I read somewhwre how he was involved in a rape case and even the head coach got fired there and ugh sounds worse than ja jenkins

Any thoughts on Reuben Randle? Even if his ceiling isn't too high, an NFL #2 WR with good size would be useful in the future.

Last edited:
So here's a question. If Courtney Upshaw falls to #48, do they take him?

So here's a question. If Courtney Upshaw falls to #48, do they take him?

I think they'll pass because he's just way off their preferred measurements. But I also think it'll be a moot point because he won't even make it to the forties.

I'm expecting the Rams to go WR with that first pick.

I'm expecting the Rams to go WR with that first pick.

Lamar Miller wouldn't surprise me. Broncos are heavily predicted to take him and they sit before the Rams' second pick. Cordy Glenn might be BPA too.

not falling

Well he's fallen so far hasn't he. Saw a report that teams have no idea how to use him. Ingram was the same but he had the advantage of being athletic.

Have to think he won't get past the Seahawks/Jets and Colts/Ravens could go there. But if those four teams don't, there's not a lot of other landing spots.

The only player other then a DB/CB I would be happy with would be Kendel Reyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST