PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official I Want to Officially Have the 22nd Pick Seahawks-Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if you want to say he should have pounded the ball against a horrible run team for that 1 yard to seal the game.> I would have agreed with you there.. but hindsight is 20/20..

No. The Cowboys were down by a point. If you fail to convert on 4th and 1, game over. They had to kick the field goal there.

The hitch pass to Glenn on the goal line was a bad play call, but I don't think Parcells did anythng wrong with that last series. Just horrible luck with the snap/hold and then even more horrible luck in Romo not making it into the end zone (or for the first) on his scramble. Game of inches, seriously. Whoever it was on Seattle that made the play to bring down Romo there deserves the game ball for sure.

No. The Cowboys were down by a point. If you fail to convert on 4th and 1, game over. They had to kick the field goal there.

The hitch pass to Glenn on the goal line was a bad play call, but I don't think Parcells did anythng wrong with that last series. Just horrible luck with the snap/hold and then even more horrible luck in Romo not making it into the end zone (or for the first) on his scramble. Game of inches, seriously. Whoever it was on Seattle that made the play to bring down Romo there deserves the game ball for sure.
Jordan Babineaux. Matt Hasselbeck, who is a class guy, said after the game that the footballs used for placekicking were new and slick, as they did appear on TV. They should rub them with Mississippi mud, or something, like in baseball. Maybe that's why you always saw Adam Vinatieri work a ball over with his hands before some plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back