PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official I Want to Officially Have the 22nd Pick Seahawks-Cowboys game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavfan2390

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Let's go Cowboys!!!! It should be an easy win as long as Romo doesn't screw things up.

Actually, I think the Seahawks will roll even though I really want a lower pick assured today.

I keep seeing mixed messages about whether this game affects the draft order. I thought playoff results were irrelevant to draft order, EXCEPT that the SB winner is 32 and SB loser is 31. Otherwise, I thought we were locked at 22.

Cowboys have been sputtering, but I think they are a far more physical team than the Seahawks. I can see DeMarcus Ware, Chris Canty and Ferguson giving the Seahawks a lot of problems. Newman and Henry are good enough to make up for Roy Williams' problems in coverage.

Cowboys O will make enough plays against a pretty weak Seahawks D.

Cowboys are just more physical and talented.

Last edited:
We are locked at 22 unless Seattle goes to the SB.

Julius Jones is the man in this game.

I still want the seabird to lose

I feel we go DB (Samuel will be gone) & LB in the first round, and hopefully some good WR's or OL are available for our second rounder.

We are locked at 22 unless Seattle goes to the SB.

Julius Jones is the man in this game.

Marion Barber III is a better back than Julius Jones IMHO.

Nothing says "playoff football" like Pink.

if Romo cant do it agaisnt a depleted secondary..hes definatley crap .. proven. TO + Glenn + Witten verse a secondary missing their best defender in Trufant..doesnt get much easier

I'd like to see Terry Glenn have a good game and over shadow TO. Tuna getting a lttle farther so he can have some more press coneferences. On of the Seahags DB's was a loan officer last week -:)

I keep seeing mixed messages about whether this game affects the draft order. I thought playoff results were irrelevant to draft order, EXCEPT that the SB winner is 32 and SB loser is 31. Otherwise, I thought we were locked at 22.

i think you are right, but not really sure

I want to be locked in at 22.... If th Seahawks go on, the chances rise that they make it all the way to the Super Bowl, in which case we get screwed with a 31 or 32 pick.

I want to be locked in at 22.... If th Seahawks go on, the chances rise that they make it all the way to the Super Bowl, in which case we get screwed with a 31 or 32 pick.

Yeah I dont want the last two picks in the first round! :rocker:

What about those cowboys

not looking go for the cowboys

Cowboys suck ass.... Branch stepping up as usual in the playoffs.

not looking good for the cowboys

go job d a fg!!!! let see what can tony do??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes