PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The MNF Thread - Colts @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady isn't going to sit in the pocket waiting....waiting....and waiting for someone to get open against the Colts. That's a fact.

That's true. He'll just pick the receiver that IS open as he has done all season.

which was pretty good last yr...

3 teams with 4 wins in our division. Take the pats out the division and there is 4 wins total in the afc least.

Not trying to rub it in the pats are a good team. Nov 4 will be fun

6-0. That's so last week. :rolleyes:

Once again, talking out of your ass! Freeney did not sack Brady in 2005 nor the two games in 2006. Matt Light has Freeney's number. I would worry about rookie offensive tackle Tony Ugoh because Jarvis Green or Rosevelt Colvin will eat him alive. By the way, Charles Johnson sucks!

This one admitted up front he's from Indy Star. They are like the Stepford children, they believe the generic hype they are fed because it feels good. Most of them seldom see any games beyond the Colts. Few enough of them even watched the Colts until 2005. Unbelievably back in the pre bandwaggon days many of those who watched though 2003 and 2004 wanted Dungy fired and even dabbled in discussions of should they trade Manning...

which was pretty good last yr...

And, uhh, since the re-alignment, the South has been the worst division (or one of them) in the NFL. That still kinda irks me that the Dolts couldn't win in the East, ever, and got to be thrown into a new division with an expansion team and two poopers of teams. Pretty good formula for five straight division titles.

Actually, the Titans weren't a terrrible team at the time, the Jags were.

Last edited:
Sanders somewhat overrated

He's speedy, and hits hard

But I've seen him miss tackles and overpursue many times.

Don't understand why teams don't playaction Indy more...

I'm not talking about sacks but pressure. I thought i made that clear.

Brady isn't going to sit in the pocket waiting....waiting....and waiting for someone to get open against the Colts. That's a fact.
Oh yes he will as he has all season long. The New England Patriots offensive line has been intact since 2005.

Last edited:
This one admitted up front he's from Indy Star. They are like the Stepford children, they believe the generic hype they are fed because it feels good. Most of them seldom see any games beyond the Colts. Few enough of them even watched the Colts until 2005. Unbelievably back in the pre bandwaggon days many of those who watched though 2003 and 2004 wanted Dungy fired and even dabbled in discussions of should they trade Manning...

They wanted to fire Dungy right up until the 2006 playoffs began. Now the guy is a genius...:rolleyes:

Therefore my theory is true that Moss won't go deep on Sanders.

One safety is going to cover Moss? :rofl:

Beddy bye time Blue. Don't forget to brush your teeth. :D

Answer...

Are you so insecure you have to hang around here validating what we all can see. Why do you have to tell us all how good the colts are?

Your theory doesn't matter since it has been proven you know nothing about the NFL. Or do you need to be reminded by the Cold Hard Football Facts?

I don't think it's fair, Randy will be hit so hard he'll quit on the spot.

See, that's where you're wrong. To be able to hit someone, you have to catch them first, which, you know, means you have to be able to at least run with someone. Not gonna happen.

LOL, I haven't been in this thread but - I hope you aren't talking about your short safety covering Randy Moss ? :confused: It is RANDY Moss not SANTANA Moss who we have, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents