PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The MNF Thread - Colts @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer...

Are you so insecure you have to hang around here validating what we all can see. Why do you have to tell us all how good the colts are?

i'm not doing that, it's just a healthy discussion going on here.

I expect several pass interferences from Sanders when he runs with Moss,Thats the only chance he has to stop him,As far as speed goes its Moss in a race by himself against Bob.

Unless of course the Colts referees sent and hired by Polian do the game as usual :rolleyes:

Answer...

Are you so insecure you have to hang around here validating what we all can see. Why do you have to tell us all how good the colts are?
That Colts troll adds no value whatsoever to the New England Patriots message board. I'm surprised the mods haven't banned him exclusively to the visitor's locker room where all the village idiots belong.

i'm not doing that, it's just a healthy discussion going on here.

No youre not. You are ignoring facts people are presenting and talking our of you ass. Insecure as the day is long.

Single coverage on Moss, oh brother.

No youre not. You are ignoring facts people are presenting and talking our of you ass. Insecure as the day is long.

Is that blasphemy or something. Besides i never said anything about single coverage, i'm just saying he won't catch any deep balls on Sanders because Brady will be under pressure from Freeney and Mathis.

No you're not. You are ignoring facts people are presenting and talking our of you ass. Insecure as the day is long.

That loser probably doesn't even acknowledge the three Super Bowl victories by the New England Patriots during this decade.

Is that blasphemy or something. Besides i never said anything about single coverage, i'm just saying he won't catch any deep balls on Sanders because Brady will be under pressure from Freeney and Mathis.

What makes you think he will? The O line has been awesome. I guess that will all fall aprt when they play the colts :rolleyes:

Neither will Peyton Manning with a rookie left tackle.

That loser probably doesn't even acknowledge the three Super Bowl victories by the New England Patriots during this decade.

He thinks like most jealous opposing fans - We cheated during all those years :rolleyes:

What makes you think he will? The O line has been awesome. I guess that will all fall aprt when they play the colts :rolleyes:

We're talking about two of the fastest DE's on the fast track in Indy. Brady moves in the pocket better than any QB but that won't even be enough IMO.

If Brady stands in the pocket like he did against the Jets and Dolphins i will eat crow and sport the pats logo in my avatar. :rolleyes:

The Patriots held Jason Taylor without a sack, who is by far a better defensive player than Freeney ever will be.

Last edited:
I love that Steve Young is showing a little perspective. "You're searchin'. You're reaching. But go ahead, hype it." He's not buying into this crap. Both teams have tough games this weekend against scrappy defenses with efficient (if not respectable) offenses. On top of that, it's one game in week nine.

Emmitt Smith is a ******* moron. "It's for HFA." yadayadayada... Hold on, he thinks this was the Jaguars' best effort? Yeah, with their backup QB...

Do analysts even read up on the teams that they are supposed to be covering? Smith said both the Pats and Colts were 7-0. It's not a big deal, but it's lazy and unprofessional.

I love that Steve Young is showing a little perspective. "You're searchin'. You're reaching. But go ahead, hype it." He's not buying into this crap. Both teams have tough games this weekend against scrappy defenses with efficient (if not respectable) offenses. On top of that, it's one game in week nine.

Emmitt Smith is a ******* moron. "It's for HFA." yadayadayada... Hold on, he thinks this was the Jaguars' best effort? Yeah, with their backup QB...

Do analysts even read up on the teams that they are supposed to be covering? Smith said both the Pats and Colts were 7-0. It's not a big deal, but it's lazy and unprofessional.

Uh, the Colts were up 17-0 at halftime with Garrard in as starter. And if I recall correctly, Cleo lemon is the Dolphins' backup QB.

I hope to God....Sanders plays in the box like he is tonight when they play the Pats....the game will be over by halftime.

The Jags run the ball well, which the Patriots don't.

Sanders won't be in the box against NE. He will be laying out Randy Moss.

Really? Cause when I last checked, we were averaging 141 rushing yards a game prior to Miami. And I guess the two 100yd games from Morris don't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back