PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The MNF Thread - Colts @ Jags

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times is Kornheiser going to make the same comment about Manning wanting to not be forgotten with all the Brady talk?

(Of course, much of the Brady talk is by people like you, Tony.)

this colts offense is different. have to give credit. They run the ball more and are more patient. Will be much tougher for the pats than in the past.

Really curious - isn't there a gamethread on the Colt's board? Why do you prefer to be here rather than there??? :confused:

Eh...Ryan has been here for as long as i remember, but good question with the other colts people.

As smart as the act of hurrying up while the other team is subbing is, it feels dirty.

Kornheiser again trying to make a story of disrespect out of something that is trivial. Grow up, it's childish to think it bothers him (I mean, give the man some respect).

Last edited:
I always wonder why teams don't play to their strengths.

Jax, with Drew and Taylor, should be pounding Indy with the run. Keep them honest with a rare play action.

Don't try to match the Colts in passing when the score is 0-0 or 7-0.

Makes no sense.

Last edited:
this colts offense is different. have to give credit. They run the ball more and are more patient. Will be much tougher for the pats than in the past.

I haven't noticed that many Jags in the box.

Colts will run all over us. our tackling is piss poor and our D will get gassed beacuse we cant stop run and we let up short passes easily .

They need to take Gerrad out. He can barely walk.

Screw Garrard. Jags should have been running anyway. Now they have no choice but to.

Colts will run all over us. our tackling is piss poor and our D will get gassed beacuse we cant stop run and we let up short passes easily .

to quote you're earlier post,

"STFU"

down 14-0 now the jags are trying to overpower the colts.

Jags are a total "one-trick pony" team. How the EFF are they 4-1.

to quote you're earlier post,

"STFU"

this is the truth though so theres no reason to STFU

its gonna be high scoring game..Offense verse Offense. Jags are a good D..smaller but faster than us and they are gased. tell me how u have basically LBs the size of DEs stay fresh if we they havent tackled since Chargers game

Why don't the Colts ever have to wait for a new ball when they're trying to run a quick snap? :D

OMFG Jax sucks.

that is so hilarious playcalling...

That was a terrible play call right there.

Is the jags OC serious with that call? Garrard is stronger than anyone on the Colts DL, just sneak!!!

Eh...Ryan has been here for as long as i remember, but good question with the other colts people.

Eh...I'm quite aware of Ryan's presence on this board. It still doesn't explain why a Colt's fan would prefer to be on a gamethread on another team's board when there's a gamethread on his own team's board. I don't care one way or the other but I do find it to be quite weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes