PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Mahomes/Chiefs Discussion Thread

He's a great dinker and dunker, and he turned that into an art form. I give him all the credit in the world for that.

If you are Mahomes, you'd rather lose to the 2nd or 3rd best QB of all time than a combination of Eli, Flacco, Tannehill, Sanchez, and Plummer. Mahomes lost in the playoffs to Brady twice and Burrow. Both are going to be in the HOF.

Do you really want me to bring up Brady's playoff failures? If I do then you'll accuse me of trolling.
Tom dinked and dunked when it helped the team win. When he needed to sling it (2021) he did that to win as well. It's almost like he focused on what it took to win,

Last edited:
Reactions: sb1
I can't post this on the Super Bowl thread, but it was a blatant hold by Bradberry on JSS. NFL Films captures it perfectly.

Brady vs Mahomes in the Postseason:

Brady 2
Mahomes 0

Thank you Patrick for allowing your superior to crush your soul in the two most important (and only) postseason legacy matchups. Good luck chasing 8 rings.

Brady vs Mahomes in the Postseason:

Brady 2
Mahomes 0

Thank you Patrick for allowing your superior to crush your soul in the two most important (and only) postseason legacy matchups. Good luck chasing 8 rings.

Bro, don't make me Brady being a failure vs Eli in two super bowls (in addition to losing to bums like Plummer, Sanchez, Flacco, Dak and Tannehill). @Ian won't like me bringing up SB 42.

Brady had nothing to do with Dee Ford being offsides or the Pats winning the coin flip in 2018 AFCCG. so let’s stop there.

And it looks like to me Mahomes came back pretty strong after the 2020 loss to the Bucs. He'll do just fine. 15 years from now no one will care about those two losses. The focus of the NFL world will be on Mahomes for the next decade or so.

Last edited:
BTW has anyone seen @VectorPrime this week? According to him, Mahomes was going to become John Elway after the SB. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Brady had nothing to do with Dee Ford being offsides or the Pats winning the coin flip in 2018 AFCCG.
Brady in OT

3rd-10 NWE 35: Brady 20-yard completion to Edelman
3rd-10 KAN 45: Brady 15-yard completion to Edelman
3rd-10 KAN 30: Brady 15-yard completion to Gronkowski

3-3 for 50 yards and three straight 3rd-10 conversions. Gave Brady his signature road playoff win in a Patriots uniform. Then he went on to win his 6th Super Bowl ring. Major burn of Mahomes, pt.1.

Brady in OT

3rd-10 NWE 35: Brady 20-yard completion to Edelman
3rd-10 KAN 45: Brady 15-yard completion to Edelman
3rd-10 KAN 30: Brady 15-yard completion to Gronkowski

3-3 for 50 yards and three straight 3rd-10 conversions. Gave Brady his signature road playoff win in a Patriots uniform. Then he went on to win his 6th Super Bowl ring. Major burn of Mahomes, pt.1.

pretty sure Brady caught a break on that bogus Chris Jones roughing the passer call. thanks for playing though.

Bro, don't make me Brady being a failure vs Eli in two super bowls (in addition to losing to bums like Plummer, Sanchez, Flacco, Dak and Tannehill). @Ian won't like me bringing up SB 42.

Brady had nothing to do with Dee Ford being offsides or the Pats winning the coin flip in 2018 AFCCG. so let’s stop there.

And it looks like to me Mahomes came back pretty strong after the 2020 loss to the Bucs. He'll do just fine. 15 years from now no one will care about those two losses. The focus of the NFL world will be on Mahomes for the next decade or so.
Brady owns Mahomes.

Guys, when trolls don’t get fed, trolls starve to death. Pretty simple. Let him rant to himself like the scorned lover he is.
But it's funnier over here. It's like stopping for a visit at a cross between a carnival freak show and a masturbatory peep show.

Trying to have a genuine conversation is futile, of course. But stopping to marvel at the spectacle is different.

This is the most hilarious forum ever.

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Brady owns Mahomes.

Imagine "owning" Mahomes (as does Burrow I suppose) and being owned by Eli, Flacco, Sanchez, Tannehill, and Plummer LMAO. So what does that tell you? He got lucky against Mahomes?

pretty sure Brady caught a break on that bogus Chris Jones roughing the passer call. thanks for playing though.
No he didn't. Jones, Ford, whatever, Brady earned it with another clutch postseason performance. On the road. Against the NFL's shiny new toy. Mahomes sent packing, pt.1.

You shouldn't be brining up officiating, considering Mahomes loses another home AFCCG if the refs don't bail him out against the Bengals. They activated the code red after Mahomes' embarrassing fumble led to a tie score. Then the refs conspired to take away any opportunity for the Eagles to tie (which at least would have happened) or win the Super Bowl.

Super Bowl Champion 2022: Kansas City Chiefs*

Imagine "owning" Mahomes (as does Burrow I suppose) and being owned by Eli, Flacco, Sanchez, Tannehill, and Plummer LMAO. So what does that tell you? He got lucky against Mahomes?
This is the Mahomes discussion thread so the only thing that matters is Brady owns Mahomes. Which he does. 2-0 in games that matter....

Or Brady cheated. Don't forget that one. Every Brady Super Bowl title came from cheating, luck or opponent incompetence. Except for the one with the Bucs, but that was Brady ring chasing and he got totally carried by his teammates.

No he didn't. Jones, Ford, whatever, Brady earned it with another clutch postseason performance. On the road. Against the NFL's shiny new toy. Mahomes sent packing, pt.1.

This "roughing the passer" extended one of those scoring drives by NE in the 2018 AFCCG. Congrats to Brady.

8981632.jpg

This "roughing the passer" extended one of those scoring drives by NE in the 2018 AFCCG. Congrats to Brady.

8981632.jpg
Jones hand did hit Brady's facemask and the QB gets the benefit of the doubt on that - at worst this was just as ticky tack as the defensive holding call in the Super Bowl...but this had much less of an impact on the game than that one did.

Imagine calling this a bad call and the "hold" in the Super Bowl a great call :D

Anyway I thought this was the Mahomes thread. We can take this to the Brady forum if you'd like.

Jones hand did hit Brady's facemask and the QB gets the benefit of the doubt on that - at worst this was just as ticky tack as the defensive holding call in the Super Bowl...but this had much less of an impact on the game than that one did.

The Chiefs were up 21-17 in the 4th and of course the penalty extended the drive as the Pats scored. What are you talking about?

Imagine calling this a bad call and the "hold" in the Super Bowl a great call :D

Anyway I thought this was the Mahomes thread. We can take this to the Brady forum if you'd like.

Imagine complaining about my trolling for the past three years and then following me to the Chiefs sub-forum to continue to engage with me.

The Chiefs were up 21-17 in the 4th and of course the penalty extended the drive as the Pats scored. What are you talking about?
That play was on 2nd down so if the incomplete stood with no flag it would have been third down. Judging by how the Patriots were gouging them on 3rd down in that quarter and OT it's reasonable to think they would have continued the drive anyway.
Imagine complaining about my trolling for the past three years and then following me to the Chiefs sub-forum to continue to engage with me.
I never complained about anything. Just think it's funny you have your own subforum for Mahomes and the Chiefs and you still can't stop thinking about Brady. :D

That play was on 2nd down so if the incomplete stood with no flag it would have been third down. Judging by how the Patriots were gouging them on 3rd down in that quarter and OT it's reasonable to think they would have continued the drive anyway.

Great. Brady beat the 24th ranked defense that year in that game.

I never complained about anything. Just think it's funny you have your own subforum for Mahomes and the Chiefs and you still can't stop thinking about Brady. :D

I suggest you take a break from getting your butt kicked by me on this thread and watch the Chiefs parade on NFLN.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back