PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Last Time the Patriots Lost 3 games in a row at home was ........

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
The year 2000 and 21 years ago - The year a guy named Tom Brady was drafted and since then the team has not lost 3 home games in a row in any season - Will this streak end vs the same QB this team drafted?.... Belichick has a poor home record as coach at 14-15 without Brady but 121-20 with him under center .... its going to be interesting.

My bad.

Pats lost only 2 home games in succession in 2002

I have a feeling we'll see alot more "consecutive" losses at home AND on the road for the next few seasons - unless Bill the GM signs or drafts receivers that can actually get separation next year. Tickets to the Saints game were going for $50-60 1-2 hours before the game on stubhub and other secondary sellers. Tickets for Jacksonville on Jan 2 will likely be the cheapest Pats ticket since 2000. I bet you get in the gate for $30, maybe $20.

The Patriots never started 0-2 at Gillette. They lost their first two home games in 2000 and the last time they went 0-3 at home was 1993. (Poor headline--stats refer to first games not 3 in a row)

The Patriots never started 0-2 at Gillette. They lost their first two home games in 2000 and the last time they went 0-3 at home was 1993. (Poor headline--stats refer to first games not 3 in a row)

1970 Pats lost their last six games at Harvard; 1972 and 1981 Pats lost their last 4 at home.

1990 team went 0-8 in Foxborough.

1992 and 1993 started 0-5 at home.

Don Miguel: "Ah, this is Chico. One of the most trusted of my men. He'll bring you to your room. I'd like you to feel at home."

Joe: "Well, I never found home that great...but let's go."

I don't care about three home losses in a row. Whoopty do.

Not having three home losses or whatever just shows how good we had it over the last twenty plus years. Now we're on to a new thing. It takes time to reset after losing the GOAT. I like what I see in Jones and don't care too much about records or losses rather just want to see him get better week after week. I really think we'll eventually see that we got the steal of the draft. How he plays at the end of the season will matter more to me than the first four weeks of his NFL career.

I have a feeling we'll see alot more "consecutive" losses at home AND on the road for the next few seasons - unless Bill the GM signs or drafts receivers that can actually get separation next year. Tickets to the Saints game were going for $50-60 1-2 hours before the game on stubhub and other secondary sellers. Tickets for Jacksonville on Jan 2 will likely be the cheapest Pats ticket since 2000. I bet you get in the gate for $30, maybe $20.
Wow. Thanks for the info. I get that feeling also that we are in for a long ride this year. I'm just so use to having a winning team and last year was a wake up call. This year is the reality slap. We are ranked 23rd in Power Rating. Yikes!!!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back