PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Greatess of Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Smart girl. Now gronk on the other hand. "Big as a bull, but cant spell it". :singing:. Go Gronk!:rocker:

Yes, GRONK is a classic meathead, but I don't think he's "can't spell CAT if you spot him the 'C' and the 'A'"-type dumb.

Yes, GRONK is a classic meathead, but I don't think he's "can't spell CAT if you spot him the 'C' and the 'A'"-type dumb.

Meathhead? Dumb? I don't think dumb people pick our offense that quickly like he did last year. This impression people have of him is strange to me. I think it is rather boyishness characteristics projected as dumbness.

Meathhead? Dumb? I don't think dumb people pick our offense that quickly like he did last year. This impression people have of him is strange to me. I think it is rather boyishness characteristics projected as dumbness.

exactly...like when Otter says about Bluto.."hes just a big dumb animal...just keep your fingers away from his mouth" but at the end Bluto ends up a future senator....uh...wait...maybe that's not such a good analogy

Your absolutely right. I was just joshin'. Hey, he's on the Pats. You have got to very intelligent to play in this offense.! The guy is a yardage machine.:rocker:

I didnt realize so many people here Know Gronk so personally that they can comment on his IQ leve.

Gronk does everythig that Pettigrew does, plus is much faster and a better receiver.

I actually agree with you here. Gronk is def better than Pettigrew.

I really think that Moeaki is a beast though and potentially a Hall of Famer type player but we'll see if he can stay healthy. I have been watching him since his college days and really like his game.

Jimmy Graham's play speaks for itself obviously.

IMAG02041.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing