PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Gang Green Players present: The SB Thread. A tragedy in 3 parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"suck my 10 year old son's penis!"...now that's "post of the century"....on Planet Numbnuts
If that's what we are calling super weird now

See, I don't get any joy out of going to the Falcons' forums. But some of the posts above are actually pretty vile if they're even like...50% serious.

Considering the amount of sexual assaults that have occurred on the ramps at the Jets stadium, I wouldn't put anything past them.

For some reasons, more Bill fans show admiration when it is due. Lolpin and Jest fans are just sore losers from the top to the bottom.

Nice to know that Jets fans are useful for something, providing us with some comdey gold with their deserved misery. :D

Squealer fans are pretty despondent tonight also. :D

Normally I roll my eyes at tweet threads like this but some of those were so flipping funny. The below might be my favorite of the classics.

It's like I'm still watching the Jets play, what a joke

There is no greater honor than the admiration of those who consider you an enemy.

Chills.

jets-settle-belichick-10132014.jpg

0ea6530cfb990b910d615c200c8d67f6_crop_exact.jpg

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Tired, running on fumes, having a tough time motivating for the day when all i wanna do is rewatch the game...

Thanks again for this, re reading this morning has given me an energy boost
Bahahahahahahahaha awesome

"suck my 10 year old son's penis!"...now that's "post of the century"....on Planet Numbnuts

Pedophile Jets. It just figures, doesn't it?

Kensil must be drunk.

HAHA, they are so pathetic. They weren't even in the game and they still suffered a heart breaking loss. How's that for a kick in the ass LMAO.
Love this comment lol. It's so true, this was their one chance to see the Pats get crushed and Tommy ruined their fun. God I love TFB.

Best thread ever. It's probably gonna be a blast reading all the haters threads on their message board. Gotta hit up the Bills, Dolphins and Steelers message boards too.

Speaking of the Jets. Next January is the 50th anniversary of the Jets' last Super Bowl appearance or victory. I wonder how the Jets plan to celebrate 50 years of mediocrity.

This ones the best
mute said:
Pats win. Great superbowl! Brady just jizzed over Goodell.

Speaking of the Jets. Next January is the 50th anniversary of the Jets' last Super Bowl appearance or victory. I wonder how the Jets plan to celebrate 50 years of mediocrity.

Bill Maher will invite all of them on his HBO shytshow for a good butt rumble...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes