PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"The Colts are a clown show" (Gregg Doyal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
"While we wait — there's another clown — we're learning something: The problems at West 56th Street run deeper than the coach, deeper than the GM. The problems start at the top, with the ringmaster of this circus. I'd say Colts owner Jim Irsay is running this billion-dollar business by the seat of his pants, but that's not really fair."

"Dockers are sensible."

"The Colts are a clown show."

Doyel: Jim Irsay has turned Colts into a circus

I grew up in Baltimore. Johnny U was my hero, like most boys in the 50s and 60s. We all wore Johnny U flat top hair cuts.. The stadium sold out every week, and at one time was called the worlds largest outdoor insane asylum. And then Bob Irsay traded the LA Rams for the Colts with Rosenberger.....Bob's next 10 years really did drive the fan base insane, despite a short few years in the mid 70's of winning. It's good to know little Jimmy is continuing his fathers established tradition of driving the fan base crazy.

I grew up in Baltimore. Johnny U was my hero, like most boys in the 50s and 60s. We all wore Johnny U flat top hair cuts.. The stadium sold out every week, and at one time was called the worlds largest outdoor insane asylum. And then Bob Irsay traded the LA Rams for the Colts with Rosenberger.....Bob's next 10 years really did drive the fan base insane, despite a short few years in the mid 70's of winning. It's good to know little Jimmy is continuing his fathers established tradition of driving the fan base crazy.
I was no colts fan but i always hated irsey for moving the colts to indy and still do, it just wasn't right. I wish them only the worst.

I was no colts fan but i always hated irsey for moving the colts to indy and still do, it just wasn't right. I wish them only the worst.
As do thousands of folks my age living in Baltimore. I dislike the Ravens for the same reason, the city stole another city's spirit. two wrongs don't make it right, and leaving the same doesn't make it right.

It's fairly clear that it's well past time to move on from Grigson and Pagano and get a group in that can coach up Luck and see him fulfill his potential.

You have to admit though, as Clown Shows go, they are really good at it.

Doyal "the pats hate" does say something that caught my attention. He mentions adam shefter quoting 'leauge sources' ' ....'but don't think for a minute its MIS_INFORMATION' .... Me thinks hes most likely alluding to the miss-information on some deflated footballs a few years ago.

Speaking of clowns, wasn't Doyel one of the first fools to expose his ignorance of the IGL?
More Kravitz than Doyel but he wasn't exactly getting 800 on science SATs when it came to understanding IGL either......

PS How does Doyle get spelled Doyel??????? Was somebody drunk at Ellis Island??

Irsay isn't even in the same league (metaphorically) as Jerry Jones and Jerry Jones is about 15-20 years past his expiration date for usefulness.

You know you are clown show when the biggest clown calls you a clown show. After all he is a highly experienced clown.

**** Doyle that tool...but love that his anger has been turned onto his hometown team.

giphy.gif

Send in the clowns..don't bother they're here....

I still can't fully comprehend the stupidity of this play. It is easily the most humiliating thing to ever happen in an NFL game. How could anything else even compete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back