PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Irsay hitting the EggNog early... Claims that Colts are most complete team

Irsay is back on the percs methinks. no team in the AFC is in KC's orbit. it's not even close. Mahomes escapability and arm strength combined w skill position speed on offense mean it'll be a long time before any other team gets HFA in the afc

Isn’t their d pretty vulnerable? I do like their offense
I’d say the opposite.

This isn’t their 2015 defense, it’s pretty stellar. I’d say it’s more the offense that can be untrustable at times with Phil under center.

Wait...they have meth in egg nog form now?

What a time to be alive...

maxresdefault.jpg

Their secondary is mortal but the Colts' front 7 are actually very solid. I expect them to put a lot of pressure on Big Ben and force some mistakes. I they can force Ben to make one of those boneheaded throws of his and force turnovers, they're looking good.

The Colts have both a good passing attack and an underrated run game. Taylor looks very good and Hines is their version of James White and seems to have broken out. They've got good targets in Hilton and Pittman and some nice second rank WRs like Zack Pascal and Marcus Johnson to fill out depth in the receiver corps. Their offense is fairly well balanced and their defense, despite the leaky secondary, isn't to be laughed at. I'd say it's about 60-40 in favor of the Colts vs Pittsburgh, possibly more given the X factors affecting the Steelers right now.

And yes, they are being looked past by a lot of people right now. Irsay's an idiot but that doesn't mean he's 100% wrong at all times. I think the biggest thing causin people to be skeptical of the Colts is Rivers' own track record of not getting it done when it really matters. If they bomb out early and/or don't make the playoffs, it's probably gonna be on Phillip Rivers in some way.
I think Rivers takes an unfair amount of criticism considering the number of top QBs he's been up against during his career. He's having one of his better years.

Irsay got caught dealing drugs and had a mistress that died on the couch of a house he paid for with funds from the team. Talk about consistency, that buffoon is consistently a piece of ***t. He and PEDton must have gotten along well. Birds of a feather and all.

Booze and pills makes you happy

The Colts have the 4th most cap space in 2021, so they can keep growing if they spend their money wisely. The downside of having a lot of cap space in 2021 is that it usually means the team does not have a #1 QB under contract next year.

Irsay might not be wrong

Rivers looking good in the first half against Pittsburgh!

nelson is the best guard in football.

He’s not far off, but Irsay is still a mess.

@Rob0729’s top four QB, Big Ben, looks great again today. Definitely better than Brady.

Hope he's right and they beat the Queefs in the playoffs.

What a choke job by the Colts. 3 TDs in the first half, 3 points in the second. Rivers even worked in a late game interception.

Do the Steelers now claim the "Most Complete Team 2020" banner? Does Irsay ship it to them or does someone from Pittsburgh have to go pick it up?

LOL, Most complete team that needs help....Colts need to win next week and hope that one of these teams loses: Titans, Dolphins, Browns, or Ravens.

Can't believe they let that game slip away.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back