PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE BROOKLYN NETS THREAD

I desperately want that ... get #2 pre lottery and with bad luck end up with #3 is serviceable.
Simmons is the prize but Ingram or Brown will be elite players also ... especially Ingram (Durant Jr.) potential.
as long as we're top 3, i'm happy. but that would be unreal

Nets have a brutal schedule coming up. Something like 20 of 27 on the road with a west coast trip in the middle of it.

... and the Nets win to move into 4th place pre lotto balls ...

Maybe we need to work harder on what we are wishing for ... Brook Lopez needs to care a bit less.

don't look now ... 2 more wins and we're tied with the Timberwolves for 5th pick ... :mad::mad::mad:

... and the Nets win to move into 4th place pre lotto balls ...

Maybe we need to work harder on what we are wishing for ... Brook Lopez needs to care a bit less.

don't look now ... 2 more wins and we're tied with the Timberwolves for 5th pick ... :mad::mad::mad:

I agree.
The only thing more frustrating watching your team tank is watching another team fail to tank (when you own their unprotected pick).

Dallas is in the POs as of now, but they've lost 4 out of their last 5 and need to lose some more in order to just barely not make the POs.
That pick can be huge for us either as another player or as a chip to move up in the 1st round.

Just did the math on the Nets. They have 8 home games and 18 road games left. They are now starting a 9(!) game road trip, most of it out west. They also finish the season playing Cleveland and Indiana at home followed by Cleveland, Orlando and Miami on the road.

Phoenix has 11 home games and 15 on the road. Mo long road trips though; one four game trip east, the rest is mostly in the west or midwest at worst.

Just did the math on the Nets. They have 8 home games and 18 road games left. They are now starting a 9(!) game road trip, most of it out west. They also finish the season playing Cleveland and Indiana at home followed by Cleveland, Orlando and Miami on the road.

Phoenix has 11 home games and 15 on the road. Mo long road trips though; one four game trip east, the rest is mostly in the west or midwest at worst.
Well for now that may help my psyche just a bit .... but WTF ... they have lost 11 in a row.
The Nets had lost like 9 in a row so they are capable ...
If Brook Lopez would twist an ankle that would help a ton ...
nothing serious ...never wish bad injuries ... a mild one or two just like to see him miss 1/3 of the Nets games :D

Well for now that may help my psyche just a bit .... but WTF ... they have lost 11 in a row.
The Nets had lost like 9 in a row so they are capable ...
If Brook Lopez would twist an ankle that would help a ton ...
nothing serious ...never wish bad injuries ... a mild one or two just like to see him miss 1/3 of the Nets games :D
Well, they've kicked off their trip with a nice little loss.

Suns playing the Nets tomorrow ....

Nets just bought out Joe Johnson which weakens them, plus the Celts are trying to sign him.
reports are he's going to the cavs and the celtics are low on his list. the nets are up 15 on the suns f-k.

And Dallas also lost last night. Good for us.

And Dallas also lost last night. Good for us.
Dallas has lost 5 in a row ... they are knocking on the door of a late lottery position. would be nice if they make it there ... late lottery but no good fortune to go top 3 as they have it protected top 7 I believe.

I am still hopeful Ainge uses the Mav's pick and added incentive to somehow get Skal Labissiere who I believe will be a good NBA player ... he needs some time to develop and was over hyped before. We need an athletic PF/C going forward. There are several PF/C 's in the late lottery ... grab a few of them and send them to the Red Claws to fight it out.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back