PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE BROOKLYN NETS THREAD

captain insano

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Since the Celtics own their unprotected first rd pick this year. and they are off to a 0 and 7 start. I think they need their own thread.

If they win 1 out of every 8 games, I'll be happy.

Knowing the Cs luck in the lottery unfortunately, they'll end up with 4th overall even if NJ finishes with the worst record in the Association.

If they win 1 out of every 8 games, I'll be happy.

Knowing the Cs luck in the lottery unfortunately, they'll end up with 4th overall even if NJ finishes with the worst record in the Association.
I don't think any other team comes close to the crap luck the Celtics have in the lottery. You see years when Orlando goes from last in the lottery to first, and Cleveland getting three number ones in a four or five year period, and you feel like the Celtics are cursed.

gonna win the championship and get the #1 pick this year. book it :)

we'll have a top 4 pick, though, and i'm damn excited

now 1 and 9 with a loss to golden state.. I like the way its going so far. the Celtics are due to do well in the lottery. law of averages.

2 and 10. heading in the right direction.

the celtics also own the right to swap 1st picks with the nets in 2017. and they own their 2018 unprotected 1st rd pick. what a haul for one year of paul pierce and kg. good job danny.

Yeah it would've been nice if the Cs had swept the weekend, but we'll let other, better teams beat NJ for awhile now.

Has the Kobe Bryant **** sucking farewell tour that ESPN is driving down everyone's throat come through there yet?

Wyc Grousbeck celtics owner said on 98.5 the sports hub he would prefer to trade the nets pick. depending on what the return would be im all for it.

I don't know, I'm still hoping the NJ's pick is no worse than 4th. Does anyone really want to trade a pick that could possibly yield a cost-controlled cornerstone?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back