Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Figured I'd begin doing this week to week to showcase some of the finest stupidity this forum has to offer in the game day thread. Notice that a lot of these are the same people over and over again...

This D is generally inept.

One play before a 3rd and 1 stop with 1:13 left to go in the half.

THEY ARE ON THE VERGE OF LOSING...no one is happy.

6+ minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

only NE can make crap QB's look great

Funny how mccourty puts himself in the spotlight with his protests and he's largely the goat for 2 tds...

McCourty's coverage was perfect on the play. The throw was better.

Might lose to a rookie QB at home. Yikes

1:42 left in the 3rd, up 28-27.

BBs OL have been historically sh!tty.....with exception of 2001, 2003-4...,.otherwise always a question mark

It's ok boys, this is the season. Bad defense that can't stop anyone and an offense not equipped to blow people out anymore. Get used to it unfortunately.

Week 3.

The offense won't even gain a yard. Game over.

12:14 left in the 4th.

GAME OVER

Just under 8 minutes left in the 4th.

I am starting to hate this team on 2009 levels

Team has no heart, no fight.

Not even sure this team will win this division if the defense don't improve.

can we please just end this game. we all know this is an L

Oh, and for the ultimate quote, my signature. I'm kind of sad that this team only has 6 more wins left in the 2017 season. Get ready for a lot of heart break.

Beautiful. Just waiting for these fine posters to come in and take a bow.

Game threads remind me of the Mos Eisley spaceport.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Beautiful. Just waiting for these fine posters to come in and take a bow.
Well they all got notifications that their posts have been quoted so I would suspect that it's only a matter of time.

Thanks @KontradictioN .. I tried four times to do this (2x last year and both in W1 and W2 this year) but just lost interest in the garbage after some time..

I see a couple of very expected usernames on the quotes so far..

Oh, and for the ultimate quote, my signature. I'm kind of sad that this team only has 6 more wins left in the 2017 season. Get ready for a lot of heart break.

Yep.

Riddle me this If TB12 played like he did week one, would this have been a loss or a win? Defense was about as shoddy. Long plays after long plays. Again, everything about my quote was legit and true. Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing, except, as you cannot comprehend....and the other pink hats...week one was what 8-8 teams look like.

Can’t wait for you to try and make me deny the truth just so you can have a bullying victory.

Actually..this whole thread is basically bullying. Good job!

Thanks @KontradictioN .. I tried four times to do this (2x last year and both in W1 and W2 this year) but just lost interest in the garbage after some time..

I see a couple of very expected usernames on the quotes so far..

Well you knew all along the pats where gonna win right? It was an ugly game. You take the win anyway you can but improvements have to be made

Yep.

Riddle me this If TB12 played like did week one, would this have been a loss or a win? Defense was about as shoddy. Long plays after long plays. Again, everything about my quote was legit and true. Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing, except, as you cannot comprehend....and the other pink hats...week one was what 8-8 teams look like.

Can’t wait for you to try and make me deny the truth just so you can have a bullying victory.

Actually..this whole thread is basically bullying. Good job!
(He's 40)

Settle in, bud. We will do this every week.

I get that fans are emotional and get carried away in the game thread, but with what the Patriots have given us for the last 16 plus years, some of the posters should be ashamed of themselves. never give up on this team.

Another classic Kontracraption response. Week one he looked 40.

Brilliant.
Shall I quote the post and highlight the important parts again to show you that you weren't talking about the team on a week to week basis and were, instead, talking about the team as a whole or do you get the point? We shall do this every... single... week.

Shall I quote the post and highlight the important parts again to show you that you weren't talking about the team on a week to week basis and were, instead, talking about the team as a whole or do you get the point? We shall do this every... single... week.

And I will be here to refute you..every..single..week. ;)

Just like when I posted multiple articles backing up my points. Or Butlers comments that you, of course, explained away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back