PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The best of the game thread: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should leave since you now proclaim its not a decent board. You are your 1 post in 5 years. Then you realized you could subsidize your lonely pathetic life by mouthing off to people here to get attention. You werent obviously that into this place for 5 years, then it dawned on you....you could get attention.

Unfortunately you act the fool you get treated as such. You decided to be stupid and then disrespect great posters like Kontra here who have helped make this place what it is.

Now you have the audaucity to insult the whole place because people here dont want to put up with your pathetic ********.....and from what I have witnessed , posters dont even want to engage you because you are such a babbling idiot.

Whatever, says a lot about you. But, you wouldnt need to say another word here...your actions and words clearly define you. You are a gutless, stupid ****y that can dish it out but as soon as the heat gets turned up you insult the whole place and cry about.

I pity you. You are a pathetic stupid old man

Coming from a worthless piece of gutter trash, I'll take that as a compliment.

Hey, do you have a deep seeded desire to physically attack people who call you a bigot for actually being a bigot?

Looks like you may have a challenge with alcohol from my perspective. That's often the issue when someone is just spouting batshit crazy venom like you. I hope it is, because if it isn't you need therapy badly.

I don't know, I'm just feeling out the board. Maybe I'll stay, maybe I won't. It seems there are some good football posters here, of course that leaves you and Wally out.

Bullies like you and Wally don't phase me a bit. Like I said, I've dealt with far more clever and even nastier assholes than you two and come out on top.

You two worthless disgusting d-bags seem to be bullying this Viper guy. Ya know, I don't like that. He seems a decent sort who doesn't deserve to have worthless vermin on his back when he's just trying to talk football. I'm going to keep an eye out for that.

You should leave since you now proclaim its not a decent board.

I have to single this out. You realize I never proclaimed that, right? Are you more the liar or just plain stupid? Or drunk? Or all three?

You're really not doing too well at this. Maybe Wally will come to your rescue. But then, his effectiveness at rescuing you would only be a delusion of his anyway. But you seem to share his delusions, so it might help.

Yep.

Riddle me this If TB12 played like he did week one, would this have been a loss or a win? Defense was about as shoddy. Long plays after long plays. Again, everything about my quote was legit and true. Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing, except, as you cannot comprehend....and the other pink hats...week one was what 8-8 teams look like.

Can’t wait for you to try and make me deny the truth just so you can have a bullying victory.

Actually..this whole thread is basically bullying. Good job!

"....Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing...."

Wow, that's delusional. Anyone reading Kontra's sig can see what a total car crash your post was.

"....Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing...."

Wow, that's delusional. Anyone reading Kontra's sig can see what a total car crash your post was.

Yep. Go point by point and refute it all outside of the 8-8 part.

I’ll be patiently waiting.

can we make it so whoever gets called out is banned for the next game thread?
Maybe not just for getting called out, but say if 5 people agree to the ban? Or maybe if the original post has a -5 rating.....

Reactions: ALP
I never follow the game day thread, so really I don't care... but it would be nice to have some way to call out people for spewing senseless garbage.

Well, mostly everything you said was (idiotic) opinion. "The team is junk" "Team is cooked" "nothing you can hang your hat on that is good". All 3 of those are pretty stupid statements, but they are opinion... so it is what it is I guess. Stupid is as stupid posts.
But one thing you said that can actually be disputed with hard facts is "Brady can't throw better than 45%" in fact he has thrown over 70% in each of the 2 games after week one and is averaging 64.5% despite the bad game week one in which he threw 44.5%. So essentially your whole post is idiotic, and the fact that you are asking people to tear it apart shows me that you must not be very intelligent.

Well, mostly everything you said was (idiotic) opinion. "The team is junk" "Team is cooked" "nothing you can hang your hat on that is good". All 3 of those are pretty stupid statements, but they are opinion... so it is what it is I guess. Stupid is as stupid posts.
But one thing you said that can actually be disputed with hard facts is "Brady can't throw better than 45%" in fact he has thrown over 70% in each of the 2 games after week one and is averaging 64.5% despite the bad game week one in which he threw 44.5%. So essentially your whole post is idiotic, and the fact that you are asking people to tear it apart shows me that you must not be very intelligent.

See, this is what losers do. Week 2 and week 3 have no bearing on week one. None. Zero. Zilch. They hadn’t happened yet so therefore they are irrelevant to my original post.

So he threw 44.5 in week one. His first start as a 40 year old. And no reactions are to be made off of that? It’s abnormal? See from your perspective it is. Do you understand how irrational that is?

I keep being told that the fact they almost lost today is irrelevant because they won. That may be valid. However by using that logic, your use of week 2&3 as evidence is equally invalid.

Have a nice day.

100% this. If you give up 26 points, at home, to a team averaging 10... you suck.

McD play calling was highly questionable too. Brady is 10-10 in the 2nd half lets call 3 Gillislee runs... what could go wrong? :rolleyes:
I do have to admit I didn't like that sequence of calls. Put the ball in Brady's hand on one of those plays.

I said it before the game and thought it was obvious. Their DLine VS our Oline.

The Oline went up against a top tier, legit front 7. Those are guys talented, versatile and deep. It's a match up league and they have the talent to put themselves in ideal match ups against less talented Offensive Linemen.

Lots of moving parts this off-season with some injuries that didn't help.

We're 2-1 in September with Brady and Bill and a fukton of talent around them. And some pretty good other coaches I might add ( Flores, Scar, Matty P etc)
Not to mention a coaching staff that knows the Pats playbook inside and out.

See, this is what losers do. Week 2 and week 3 have no bearing on week one. None. Zero. Zilch. They hadn’t happened yet so therefore they are irrelevant to my original post.

So he threw 44.5 in week one. His first start as a 40 year old. And no reactions are to be made off of that? It’s abnormal? See from your perspective it is. Do you understand how irrational that is?

I keep being told that the fact they almost lost today is irrelevant because they won. That may be valid. However by using that logic, your use of week 2&3 as evidence is equally invalid.

Have a nice day.
Moron. "Brady can't throw better than 45%" is not a point in time statement. If you were speaking of only that game you would say "Brady didn't throw better than 45%" But I am not going to get into a pissing contest with an idiot, I will never be able to convince you because you are too stupid to see it. You are the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Frankly, I don't get how people have time to contribute or keep up with the game day thread AND watch the game too. Maybe that explains the level of discourse.

Moron. "Brady can't throw better than 45%" is not a point in time statement. If you were speaking of only that game you would say "Brady didn't throw better than 45%" But I am not going to get into a pissing contest with an idiot, I will never be able to convince you because you are too stupid to see it. You are the poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Oh here we go into the semantics of a post that was posted in a game thread. People like you are the problem. 10 years and 1600 posts doesn’t qualify you as expert on posting. Guess they must have strict ‘net access rules at the nursing home.

Based upon your user name, and your inability to process critical thinking...I have to assume you have dementia. I’m sorry for this, although I take solace in the fact that you won’t remember this forum conversation in about 20 minutes or so.

Oh here we go into the semantics of a post that was posted in a game thread. People like you are the problem. 10 years and 1600 posts doesn’t qualify you as expert on posting. Guess they must have strict ‘net access rules at the nursing home.

Based upon your user name, and your inability to process critical thinking...I have to assume you have dementia. I’m sorry for this, although I take solace in the fact that you won’t remember this forum conversation in about 20 minutes or so.

lol that I am the one with dementia... this is my last post in this thread. As I stated earlier, there is no point arguing with stupid.

Have a nice night. :)

"Team is cooked. "

"Butler can't over anymore (nothing new even in lreseason). "

"Brady can't throw better than 45 percent. (He is 40.) "

"Add in the injuries that contribute to the above and you get what we see. An 8-8 team."

Are you on drugs? Does someone need to call 911 on your behalf?

Hey does anyone know the ban date of Patrodomous?

Is is around the time of the join date of Viper GTS? Just wondering.

lol that I am the one with dementia... this is my last post in this thread. As I stated earlier, there is no point arguing with stupid.

Have a nice night. :)

Agreed. Stop looking in the mirror and this bolded won’t be a problem for you.
:D

"Team is cooked. "

"Butler can't over anymore (nothing new even in lreseason). "

"Brady can't throw better than 45 percent. (He is 40.) "

"Add in the injuries that contribute to the above and you get what we see. An 8-8 team."

Are you on drugs? Does someone need to call 911 on your behalf?

Refute it. Based upon game one. Not game 2. Not game 3. Game one when everything was hot garbage.

Yep.

Riddle me this If TB12 played like he did week one, would this have been a loss or a win? Defense was about as shoddy. Long plays after long plays. Again, everything about my quote was legit and true. Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing, except, as you cannot comprehend....and the other pink hats...week one was what 8-8 teams look like.

Can’t wait for you to try and make me deny the truth just so you can have a bullying victory.

Actually..this whole thread is basically bullying. Good job!
Well then in the end the question is, did you really think Brady wouldn't elevate his game after week 1?

Come on, like this is anywhere NEAR the first time Brady's brought us back in the game's final minutes. This should not be surprising anymore.

Laughing at people going into histrionics before the timer ticks to 0 isn't bullying. It's education. At this point there isn't a fan on this forum who shouldn't know it isn't over til it's over with TB12 at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST