PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Athletic: Sources say the Red Sox used video replay room illegally in 2018

Maybe you missed the part where the Red Sox continued to do it after 2017? There’s no evidence the Yankees or any other team did it in 2018 when the league said not to do it

thata not what I was saying- the article just said they and other teams were doing the same thing for a while.

thata not what I was saying- the article just said they and other teams were doing the same thing for a while.

okay? But who cares. The problem here is that the Red Sox continued to do it after the mlb. At this point, to my knowledge, there aren’t any other evidence other teams continued the practice

okay? But who cares. The problem here is that the Red Sox continued to do it after the mlb. At this point, to my knowledge, there aren’t any other evidence other teams continued the practice
Do you have an axe to grind with the Sox? Baseball thrives on cheating from stealing signs, corked bats, juiced baseballs, spitballs, etc. Other teams are cheating; it's the nature of baseball.

Do you have an axe to grind with the Sox? Baseball thrives on cheating from stealing signs, corked bats, juiced baseballs, spitballs, etc. Other teams are cheating; it's the nature of baseball.

do you have evidence for these claims?

yeah when people make claims they should have evidence
Gaylord Perry never doctored a baseball. Only baseball teams who were caught stealing signs cheat. Only players caught taking banned substances (steroids) are guilty of steroids (Miguel Tejada, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds). Albert Belle was suspended 7 games for using corked bats, but "supposedly" always used corked bats (oh right, evidence). Pete Rose.......... OJ is innocent because the evidence did not prove he murdered two people. Ray Lewis is not guilty either. Logic trumps evidence. Whatever!

It's a well known fact that the only drivers that break the speed limit are the ones that get speeding tickets.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back