PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The all Patriot Hater Team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeffri Chadiha of ESPN.com

Every article he writes praises the Giants. On his best QB's of each decade article he says Peyton is the current best. Over Brady. On his appearances on 1st and 10 he always has some criticism of the Pats. Does anyone have his email? I've had a few beers and I want to rip him

funny how people choose to see the world.

i've been on a few other teams boards and they are talking about all the knob slobbering the patriots are getting from all of the national media.

Out there, you can't praise them without getting criticized.
Here, you can't question them without getting criticized.

oh well....

Tony Dungy
Bill Polian
Don Shula
Mercury Moris
Anthony Smith
Paul Spicer - Jaguars
Ladanian Tomlinson
Igor Olshansky - Chargers
Shawn Merriman
Terrel Owens
Wade Phillips
Eric Mangini
Plaxico Burress
Steve Tisch
Jerry Reese
Jerry Rice
The Baltimore Ravens

and thats just this year

others are...

Michael Irvin
Marty Schotenhimer
Cam Cameron
Philip Rivers
The New York Post
All Indy Colts Fans
All NY Giants Fans
All NY Jets Fans
Tom Jackson
Bob Costas
Chris Collinsworth

BTW What did Jermome Bettis say about the Patriots?

Arnie Spanyer on Sporting News Radio. He has been railing against the Patriots all week, saying they play in a weak division (Jets, Dolphins twice) while ignoring the fact we played 6 playoff teams as well (including Cowboys, Colts and Giants on the road). He also rants about Belichick being a cheater and really hopes the Pats lose. I can't stand listening to the guy.

i gave up on him years ago. i loved him at one time, but he is such a patriots homer its annoying. it eats him up inside taht this team is so good because he is a dolphins fan, and is a new yorker. I used to think Arnie was one of the best to listen to, but now his act is so old and pathetic i cant even tune into his show. i think i will email him though

Re: The all Patriot Hater Team....

We need an updated list.

Has anyone said Dan Marino and Emmitt Smith yet.

Marino??

What do you guys hear one comment and ignore the man's body of work? Years ago he was a disbeliever but has made a lot of pro-Patriots comments and picks in recent years. He likes Brady, and vice versa.

Re: The all Patriot Hater Team....

These guys are so transparent with their hate.

BB told Tom Jackson to go eff himself after sb38 when Jackson approached BB for an interview. Apparantly this was in front of a lot of other ESPN mediots. I wonder why Jackson hates BB and the Patriots.

Ditka and Shula are worried that their versions of " the greatest team ever" will now take a back seat to the Patriots.

Marshall Faulk and Marino are just freakin Jealous. Faulk is so pissed at the asskicking he took in SB36, he'll never forgive the Patriots.

Shannon Sharpe still thinks it's 1998 and he's still one of the most overrated players in the league.

Morris and Tarkenton are just senile.

Last edited:
I'll add Mike Florio for PFT. This is the guy who said Moss was on the bubble and later on that there was "More. A lot more." to the Moss restraining order situation.

The constant, almost daily digs at the Pats on his site, his righteous indignation of Spygate and how maybe there should be an asterisk and on and on.

He is among the biggest haters.

As much as I hate it when Florio does get one-sided on his reporting when he is passionate about an issue (spygate, Michael Vick), he has consistently this year pointed out the hypocracy of the league when they ignore issues to even go through the motions to investigate allegations of cheating like the Jets filming without permission or collusion between Dungy and Fisher. He consistently pointed out that other teams play games with the injury report although the Pats only get blamed.

Florio has a certain style in which he goes for blood on a story, but I don't think he has a vendetta against the Pats. In fact, I think he might feel that the Pats were somewhat unwarrantly persecuted for spygate after seeing other fairly clear examples of teams cheating getting swept under the rug by the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back