PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2020 Super Bowl pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC Offense > TB Offense
TB Defense > KC Defense
KC Coaching > TB Coaching

On paper, KC wins by 10. But in what universe should anyone on this board count out TFB? After being down 10 to the "Legion of Boom"? After 28-3?
I would say
KC pass offense vs TB pass defense: Slight edge KC pass offense
KC run offense vs TB run defense: Clear edge TB run defense
TB pass offense vs KC pass defense: Clear edge TB pass offense
TB run offense vs KC run defense: Clear edge TB run offense
Special Teams: Slight edge KC
KC coaching vs TB coaching: Slight edge KC coaching

Bucs by 2 scores with potential to be more. Brady is due for a comfortable SB win on the scoreboard and I think he finally gets it here.

Last edited:
I dunno. My brain says KC. I thought the Bills had a fair chance to upset them . The eye test of yesterday's game says what was I thinking? Bills were manhandled. Then again though I wanted the Bucs yesterday I thought it wasn't to be. I like being wrong I guess. Go Tom.

Doesn't help that their defensive game plan did not include the name Kelce anywhere in it.

ESPN's experts are 10-2 in favor of picking the Chiefs. LOL. They never learn.

It was idiotic to pick the Bills in droves; really have no idea where that laughable idea came from.

I would probably pick the Chiefs as of now, too, but it's certainly a pick worth debating. Everyone will be picking the Chiefs, and many will be saying it will be close, but they'll still be picking the Chiefs. And I love that.

I would say
KC pass offense vs TB pass defense: Slight edge KC pass offense
KC run offense vs TB run defense: Clear edge TB run defense
TB pass offense vs KC pass defense: Clear edge TB pass offense
TB run offense vs KC run defense: Clear edge TB run offense
Special Teams: Slight edge KC
KC coaching vs TB coaching: Slight edge KC coaching

Bucs by 2 scores with potential to be more. Brady is due for a comfortable SB win on the scoreboard and I think he finally gets it here.

I wish.

Taking into account injuries on the OL. I think the pass rush will get to Mahomes. Still give them the edge but that defense is much better than people think. Always was.

They won't get 5 sacks like they did againt Rodgers, but without Fisher the Bucs DL is gonna have a good game.

How long before Mahomes girlfriend opens her yap and creates some drama?

She cannot help herself. No way she can last 2 weeks.

The narrative is starting to turn that Brady and the Bucs won vs GB via a cheesy PI penalty.

The Refs let them play all game without flags and should not have made such a game deciding call.

Here's the thing fans can't predict: Allen and the Bills looked so bad because he's not a pocket passer and doesn't give his OL a chance to block for him. That's the whole game. It's so important to actually trust your OL. The Bills are better than Cleveland but Cleveland played the Chiefs much better.

It was a poor showing by Buffalo.

I always said that Brady makes his OL better. But I did see this year that our OL was fantastic so they showed they have a heap of talent themselves.

But you can't hang them out to dry by running into the rush.

The narrative is starting to turn that Brady and the Bucs won vs GB via a cheesy PI penalty.

The Refs let them play all game without flags and should not have made such a game deciding call.
Hand fighting and little grabs are OK.

Yanking a guys shirt backward is totally different.

The noise is just the typical "Brady is lucky" tuck rule stuff you hear from losers every year.

They won't get 5 sacks like they did againt Rodgers, but without Fisher the Bucs DL is gonna have a good game.
Vea is a difference-maker in the middle. GB had the top-rated Center according to PFF and he was getting wrecked.

Here's the thing fans can't predict: Allen and the Bills looked so bad because he's not a pocket passer and doesn't give his OL a chance to block for him. That's the whole game. It's so important to actually trust your OL. The Bills are better than Cleveland but Cleveland played the Chiefs much better.

I always said that Brady makes his OL better. But I did see this year that our OL was fantastic so they showed they have a heap of talent themselves.

If the officials called helmet to helmet against the Chiefs last week like they did against the Bucs yesterday the Browns are probably in the SB.

Brady was sacked 1 time vs GB.

Agree on Allen too. He has the arm to be a pocket QB, but he came from an offense at Wyoming where he averaged 8 carries game some seasons. Thats why dont like running QBs. Allen took some brutal sacks vs KC because he thought that he could run out of them. 4 sacks for 53 yards is dumb football. Brady is too smart and knows that he isnt Mike Vick and takes the sack to fight the next play or series.

Hand fighting and little grabs are OK.

Yanking a guys shirt backward is totally different.

The noise is just the typical "Brady is lucky" tuck rule stuff you hear from losers every year.
Which will only fuel Brady even more.

They can say this stuff has no bearing on the game, but it does to Brady.

Vea is a difference-maker in the middle. GB had the top-rated Center according to PFF and he was getting wrecked.

The guy takes up a lot of space. The Bucs got pressure on mahomey in the first matchup. Bucs offense wasn’t good in the first half. I doubt they will punt 4 times. People will ride the KC bandwagon. This reminds me so much of 2007 all over again. The giants where a 5th seed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back