PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So married men with a foot-fetish are actually gay?

And yes, that IS a politically correct comment.....

Jets fans definitely ... toes n' choads

just woke and had an urge to take a dump...thought of this thread immediately..the Jets are like Ex-Lax

well...isn't it obvious??? Cryan doesn't have a **** to speak of because of his life long obesity...he rubs feet because he's got PENIS ENVY.:gossip2:
Rex has had penis envy for a long time simply because for a long time he couldn't see his he was so fat.

Re: Happy new year, y'all! :)

now go get your fackin' shinebox,Skeeter....

Joker,
I am not going to copy and paste the entire quiz and your answers but when I read your answer about "Section 8" I laughed out loud ..... Which I rarely ever do reading posts .... And then read your answer about the color of the jerseys ....it's a good thing I wasn't drinking coffee cause I would have spit it all over my keyboard...Holy YA Tittle that was funny! :rocker:

now go get your fackin' shinebox,Skeeter....
No shineboxes in "10583" boss, er....trailer boy. ;-)

Add something to the site or GTFO.
I do add football-related comments to this site. You're confusing "site" with "'thead" Mr. Across-the-pond-NFL-o-phile.

Project and deflect much, Giant know nothing?

riedbelieve he's a Giants fan but it makes no sense.
You tried? More like you lied. No one here has answered zilch 'cept to project & deflect, period. I was catching splinters in my ass at the Yale Bowl (at $8.00 a pop) long before you and maybe 30,000 pre-bandwagon jumpers were "filling" that concrete dump Shaefer/Foxboro Stadium.

What's more pathetic than posing as a Giants fan ... :confused4:

No respectful Giants fan ... and I know many from my hometown ...

would waste their time doing that - they laugh at the Jets since Sexy Rexy has been coach.
Another dodge. No 'respectful' Giants fan? Did you mean no 'self-repspecting' Giant fan? Here's why you're supposed "hometown" ref. is posseur's nonsense: old school NY calls for 'singular' when describing teams, i.e. a Giant fan, a Yankee fan....you don't put the 's' in it. Yeah, you know many.....sure, and I know Bob Kraft ;_)

oh thanks for the heads up there Songin. Best thing i have read in a while. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
You're welcome Jersey Boy. Give my best to your Garden State's patron saint, Jon Bon Guido.

just woke and had an urge to take a dump...

thought of this thread immediately..the Jets are like Ex-Lax
You felt compelled to share that trailer boy?

....sigh, I suppose that's an accomplishment in the day in the life of the Manchester/Nashua white trash world.

To all: we own you. On and off the field.

From west of Holyoke to Welker's choke.

We own you (hell, we always owned much of CT and VT - and still do).

Mods, can you do something about the fake blue odious smell above?

So anyway, just as things were beginning to look up for the Jets and Ge-NOOOOO, along comes something else to make fans of 31 other teams smile:

Geno Smith Undergoes Jets Rite Of Passage: A ****-Shot Scandal

That may be the greatest thing ever. Oh, and it does include a picture of his, erm, 'parts'.

Thanks Ian.

As I said the other day, I love seeing rival fans on here, guys like Pherein, Gunnails, DisgruntledTunaFan, BuffaloBills365 etc are good posters who add something.

The clown above was just baiting. I've no time for that.

Who is this Green Beans PR dweeb Eric Allen? He's on NFLN mewing about how the franchise has turned things around, Wrecks and Woody are happy, the entire team is dedicated to taking care of "unfinished business" this coming off-season, :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: . Then he proceeds to parrot Idzik's contrary mantra of "one day at a time" answering why the team won't commit to Gee-No! as starter, although he showed "amazing" progress at the end of the season.

Whata loada crapola. :bricks:

Never mind that, see my post above - Geno supposedly got his junk out whilst messaging some woman.

Never mind that, see my post above - Geno supposedly got his junk out whilst messaging some woman.

This kind of behavior (illustrated by the "dong shot") might have something to do with Idzik's hesitance over committing to that moron as face of the franchise.

This kind of behavior (illustrated by the "dong shot") might have something to do with Idzik's hesitance over committing to that moron as face of the franchise.

I do not understand why someone with a choad proudly shows their choadish dong.

Since this is a family-friendly site, I will leave this article as - It looks like Geno Smith has gotten himself in trouble with his little Jet.

Geno Smith Undergoes Jets Rite Of Passage: A ****-Shot Scandal

Some of the comments regarding the details of Geno cheating are classic. (hey, does this mean the Jets now have an asterisk next to them for cheating? 8-8*):

"This marks the first time all year Geno looked off his primary receiver.

"Of course, Geno's choice not to use a condom comes as no surprise. He's grown accustomed to having no protection whatsoever after working with the Jets offensive line.

And my personal favorite:

"Much like Jets fans who were initially excited to see Geno perform, she too, often left disappointed after his 2 minute drills."

:rofl:

To all: we own you. On and off the field.

From west of Holyoke to Welker's choke.

We own you (hell, we always owned much of CT and VT - and still do).
"Only an Inbred person can come up with this crap" is what comes to mind when i read your post. Your QB, Your coach ,Your team for that matter your whole f**ng state was owned by the rest of the NFL this season . You guys must be ashamed of yourself -3 teams and not a single one makes the playoffs. Dont you guys have the best 4th Q QB ever i.e shELI MANning . I have a new years resolution for you and the rest of the inbred fans like you

bbfd6e01cb8260c765683f7b004b640d.jpg

Farve, Feet, Namath drunk trying to make Kolber and now the Gman.

There Jets really are the Pee Wee Hermans of the NFL.

No respectful Giants fan ... and I know many from my hometown ...

would waste their time doing that - they laugh at the Jets since Sexy Rexy has been coach.

I used to work in a small office with a boss who was a Giants fan and an employee who was a JEST fan. My boss and I disagreed on a number of things, but not on the fact that the JEST suck. :)

[And, amusingly, the JEST fan got himself fired. :p ]

I used to work in a small office with a boss who was a Giants fan and an employee who was a JEST fan. My boss and I disagreed on a number of things, but not on the fact that the JEST suck. :)

[And, amusingly, the JEST fan got himself fired. :p ]

You may owe keeping your job to the Giants winning the SB :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back