PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah..I'm a real cereal killer these days...

I read this last night and it got a good laugh out of me, maybe others will enjoy it, slightly dated but still funny:

9GAG - Who's open?

The Patriots aren't in the Jets' heads, according to Berty Breer, and yet ...

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz 10m
Rex points out that Rob Ryan was the 1st one to put 2 guys on Tony Gonzalez by goal line "even though New England took the credit for it."

Yeah, must be tons of quotes out there from Patriots players and coaches taking credit for this.

how ****ty is the AFC that the jets have a shot at a WC birth.

Colts eh
Cincy is 1 and done
Only 2 other good teams are broncos and KC

how ****ty is the AFC that the jets have a shot at a WC birth.

Colts eh
Cincy is 1 and done
Only 2 other good teams are broncos and KC

Nope - - it's the NFC sucking that has helped the Jets.

3-0 vs Tampa Bay, Atlanta and New Orleans.

Outside of that - - they are 2-4 vs. the AFC.

Last edited:
welp...it's starting to rev up in NJ...the press is going bonkers over their Green Rats and Fats....now they are a playoff team...guaranteed...

The Jets may be a circus, but they?ll make the playoffs | New York Post

I have seen enough from them, seen enough mediocre imposters elsewhere, to guarantee the Jets, aka the laughingstock Jets, the circus Jets, will make the playoffs.

“You can ask everybody in here and they’ll tell you that we’re a playoff team,” Sheldon Richardson told The Post.

Meanwhile, the lowest vermin on earth, the scum sucking Rat fans, are attacking an ex-Jet 24/7 on the web...death threats, threats of bodily harm, threats to rape and rob his family...I have stated it a thousand times...THIS franchise needs to either be DISMANTLED or moved. 99% of the Rat fanbase is comprised of extremely low intelligence,vicious, anti-social miscreants that blindly lash out, attack and seek to humiliate everybody/thing around them. They do NOT deserve an NFL franchise.

Move it or blow it up...for the good of the league and its fans.

Revis rips ?bitter? Jets fans over endless tweets | New York Post

“I get harassed every day on Twitter [by Jets fans], and I barely even tweet. And you just get tired of it,” Revis said after Tampa Bay’s 22-19 victory over the Dolphins at Raymond James Stadium.

Goodson subject to NFL discipline -- again - New York Jets Blog - espnNew York

Injured New York Jets running back Mike Goodson, who was indicted last week on weapons charges, may have to answer to Roger Goodell -- again.

Goodson served a four-game suspension at the start of the season, but that was his punishment for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy. The league also has a personal conduct policy, and weapons-related violations of law are subject to discipline, either a fine or suspension, depending on the facts of the case. That is a separate matter from a substance-abuse violation, according to a league spokesman.

Goodson was indicted by a Morris County (N.J.) grand jury on second-degree unlawful possession of a weapon after he was found in a car with a Taurus .45-caliber handgun loaded with an illegal hollow-point bullet. He also was indicted with possessing the bullet. His lawyer said he will plead not guilty to the gun charge at his arraignment, which is expected in about a month. Goodson faces a maximum of 10 years if convicted of the current charges.

He was arrested last May when he was found unresponsive in the passenger seat of a vehicle stopped in the center lane of I-80. Goodson was so intoxicated, police said, that he was taken to a hospital before he was booked. Marijuana and drug paraphernalia were also found in the car, along with the gun and bullets. He claims the gun belonged to the driver, Garant Evans, who also was arrested.

If Goodson has to start next season with a suspension, the Jets just might decide to cut bait. He signed a three-year, $6.9 million contract last March, the first free-agent acquisition for general manager John Idzik, but he played in only two games before suffering a season-ending knee injury.​

Meanwhile, the lowest vermin on earth, the scum sucking Rat fans, are attacking an ex-Jet 24/7 on the web...death threats, threats of bodily harm, threats to rape and rob his family...I have stated it a thousand times...THIS franchise needs to either be DISMANTLED or moved. 99% of the Rat fanbase is comprised of extremely low intelligence,vicious, anti-social miscreants that blindly lash out, attack and seek to humiliate everybody/thing around them. They do NOT deserve an NFL franchise.

Revis rips ?bitter? Jets fans over endless tweets | New York Post

“I get harassed every day on Twitter [by Jets fans], and I barely even tweet. And you just get tired of it,” Revis said after Tampa Bay’s 22-19 victory over the Dolphins at Raymond James Stadium.

LOL, I was just going to post that link for you Joker. For once we can walk in Revis's shoes. Bitter Jests fans harass us every day too. ;)

Damn green rats ...

Attachments

• green rat.jpg
    green rat.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 60

Oh get over yourself already.

Which fans are were you talking about? Did you mean the Patriot fans who sent death/family rape threats to Stephen Gotkowski for missing a FG (vs. Arizona)? vvv

25 NSFW ?Patriots Fans Wishing Stephen Gostkowski Would Die? F-Bomb Tweets

Or, was it the Patriot fans who sent Tweets to Tory Smith just HOURS after his brother died taunting him about his brother's death? :

"Hey Smith, how about you call your bro and tell him about your wi---oooh. Wait. #Too Soon?"

Pats fans taunted Smith about dead brother - AFC North Blog - ESPN

Torry Smith: "I played a lot of games since my brother's death and I NEVER received so many rude tweets after a win than Sunday....yet New England fans cry about 'class'."

Or the 49'er fans who sent death threats to Kyle Williams after muffing a punt in OT vs. my Jints in the 2012 NFC Championship Game?

Or 49'er kicker David Akers who closed down his Twitter account altogether after receiving death threats as well?

Get the picture, cherry-picker? First off, anyone who has a Twitter account and actually 'tweets' (wtf?) is a dweeb and secondly, EVERY TEAM has their share of dirtbag fans.....even *cough* 'classy' teams such as the NY Football Jints & NE. Fact is, the Jets are not in the news and going about their business nowadays and yet some media trolls are still looking for something/anything to hang their hat on, however a flimsy, non-story it is (and it is). The 'circus' is alive & well in a number of other NFL locales -- just not in NY.

Moving on, for the 4 or 5 (out of 10,000) Pats fans here with a sense of humor, I'll assume this has been posted here before but just in case it hasn't, here's a pix of Geno Smith during his Miramar (FL) High School days--the irony is pretty funny:

"Go Pats!" :)

a3bf243e-57ad-e211-a98a-002655e6c126_original.jpg

Oh get over yourself already.

Which fans are were you talking about? Did you mean the Patriot fans who sent death/family rape threats to Stephen Gotkowski for missing a FG (vs. Arizona)? vvv

25 NSFW ?Patriots Fans Wishing Stephen Gostkowski Would Die? F-Bomb Tweets

Or, was it the Patriot fans who sent Tweets to Tory Smith just HOURS after his brother died taunting him about his brother's death? :

"Hey Smith, how about you call your bro and tell him about your wi---oooh. Wait. #Too Soon?"

Pats fans taunted Smith about dead brother - AFC North Blog - ESPN

Torry Smith: "I played a lot of games since my brother's death and I NEVER received so many rude tweets after a win than Sunday....yet New England fans cry about 'class'."

Or the 49'er fans who sent death threats to Kyle Williams after muffing a punt in OT vs. my Jints in the 2012 NFC Championship Game?

Or 49'er kicker David Akers who closed down his Twitter account altogether after receiving death threats as well?

Get the picture, cherry-picker? First off, anyone who has a Twitter account and actually 'tweets' (wtf?) is a dweeb and secondly, EVERY TEAM has their share of dirtbag fans.....even *cough* 'classy' teams such as the NY Football Jints & NE. Fact is, the Jets are not in the news and going about their business nowadays and yet some media trolls are still looking for something/anything to hang their hat on, however a flimsy, non-story it is (and it is). The 'circus' is alive & well in a number of other NFL locales -- just not in NY.

What an utter load of crap. The Tory Smith tweets were from STEELERS fans "claiming" to be Pats fans. I've never heard of anyone ever threatening Gostkowski for missing that kick last year vs. Arizona, and the web site you've linked is highly suspect. In fact, I've never seen ANY legitimate evidence of a confirmed Patriots fan EVER threatening a player via e-mail or tweeting.

You're a Giants fan. WHY are you here defending Jets fans? What you're doing makes no sense.

The sad thing is, the Jets could win a wildcard matchup @ Indy. Luck only has 1 real weapon on that entire offense without Wayne (Hilton).

I still can't believe their sucky team is in command of the 6th seed. The gap between the AFC's 1-3 best teams (Chiefs, Broncos, Pats) and the 4-6 best teams (Colts, Bengals, Jets) is nuts.

The sad thing is, the Jets could win a wildcard matchup @ Indy. Luck only has 1 real weapon on that entire offense without Wayne (Hilton).

I still can't believe their sucky team is in command of the 6th seed. The gap between the AFC's 1-3 best teams (Chiefs, Broncos, Pats) and the 4-6 best teams (Colts, Bengals, Jets) is nuts.

I wouldn't underestimate the Jests, they beat us once already this season.

Jets have done a near miraculous job of putting together a decent season. Looked like a 3-13 show coming in.

Their DL is really something with Richardson, Muhammad etc.

I just hope they don't make the playoffs.

"Playoffs?!?!?"

Jets have done a near miraculous job of putting together a decent season. Looked like a 3-13 show coming in.

Their DL is really something with Richardson, Muhammad etc.

I just hope they don't make the playoffs.

"Playoffs?!?!?"

I hope they continue the current trend, go 8-8, and miss out on a top end prospect in the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST