PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go Joker, ol' buddy:

Here's the "fat, mentally disturbed, deviant scumbag and his twin scumbag turd brother

with (as you so gracefully put it) their senile father"
yesterday.

Hey, why don't you give us all a good laugh by going to town with this one, funny man!

Forget Rex and his brother Rob:

instead, attack their "senile" father (i.e. their "family") while you're at it.

image.JPG

And the second part is on Tebow. Haha

Here ya go Joker, ol' buddy:

Here's the "fat, mentally disturbed, deviant scumbag and his twin scumbag turd brother

with (as you so gracefully put it) their senile father"
yesterday.

Hey, why don't you give us all a good laugh by going to town with this one, funny man!

Forget Rex and his brother Rob:

instead, attack their "senile" father (i.e. their "family") while you're at it.

image.JPG

Is Buddy really senile? If so, that is very unfortunate. But at least he has two profane and morally bereft sons to carry on the family's legacy of overt emotional instability.

I don't think Rex has the discipline to have sustained success as a headcoach in this league but the man does build a heck of a defense and the way he gameplans against elite quarterbacks is phenomenal. It is pretty impressive that in such a passing league, the anachronistic jets with their stout defensive line and running game is staying afloat despite a mediocre rooking qb.

I don't think Rex has the discipline to have sustained success as a headcoach in this league but the man does build a heck of a defense and the way he gameplans against elite quarterbacks is phenomenal. It is pretty impressive that in such a passing league, the anachronistic jets with their stout defensive line and running game is staying afloat despite a mediocre rooking qb.

Go look at the Jets record. You have to go back years to find the last time that Rex beat an established, high-end, QB who had his weapons healthy around him. In fact (sad memory for Patriots fans), the last time he did it was in the 2010 season, against the Patriots in the playoffs.

Oh look...Songin Dancey is prancing around like a green clown again...don't trip and fall...into a gaping green azz.

what's that? what does Jet fan say?...mmmmmmppppphhhhhh....

OG OG OG J-T-S-E suck....

Their defense might actually be pretty good.....at home, but they gonna go on the road if they make the playoffs where they suck..as usual:D

Darrelle Revis: Money can buy happiness - ESPN New York

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Would you rather be making $16 million a year on a winless team or, say, $12 million on a 5-4 team that has a chance to go to the playoffs?

Well, we know how Darrelle Revis feels. He'll take the money.

The former Jets cornerback shared his feelings on Twitter, responding to a comment from one of his followers. The comment:

"Back in the good old days when @Revis24 played for a team that mattered. Wonder if 12MM per and Rex as coach has any merit vs Schaino & 16MM."

Revis offered a response: "Naw 16 is better."

Jets | Kellen Winslow back from suspension
Tue, 05 Nov 2013 11:25:00 -0800

New York Jets TE Kellen Winslow has returned to the team following his four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. "I think it was something over my allergies, some medicine I was taking and it was on the banned substance list. It's just life. You deal with stuff. People that know me know I'm not trying to gain an edge or something like that illegally. I respect the game too much for that."

FANTASY TIP: <snip>

Read more: NFL News and Rumors - Hot off the Wire Fantasy Football News

Sure, cat fur, damn cats.

New York Jets TE Kellen Winslow has returned to the team following his four-game suspension for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs. "I think it was something over my allergies, some medicine I was taking and it was on the banned substance list."

"Um, yeah ... That's it!"

What a load of nonsense. If this was true he'd offer specifics instead of "I think it was something, some medicine." Idiot.

Revis knows he's got just as much chance to win the Super Bowl on the Bucs as he does with the Jets. That's an astute business mind.

Oh look...Songin Dancey is prancing around like a green clown again...don't trip and fall...into a gaping green azz.

what's that? what does Jet fan say?...mmmmmmppppphhhhhh....

OG OG OG J-T-S-E suck....
You're not very good at this, are you?

Nice dodge, funny man. I called you on your crude insult (referring to someone's family as their "senile father") and it had nothing to do with the brothers. And whadda you got? Nothing more than to is dodge the the issue (your "senile father" comment) and instead make an attempt at some witless ad hominen personal attack.

Ain't going to work here shorty....you ain't got the goods, little man.

Nice dodge, funny man. I called you on your crude insult (referring to someone's family as their "senile father") and it had nothing to do with the brothers. And whadda you got? Nothing more than to is dodge the the issue (your "senile father" comment) and instead make an attempt at some witless ad hominen personal attack.

Go back to the scumbags at JI, loser. What a pathetic life you must lead trolling a Pats fan board.

(FYI, Joker is 6-3, approx. 280 lbs. -- I know, I've met the man.)

Senility is not to be dismissed. Do you know for a fact that Buddy Ryan is NOT senile? Because if he is, he likely needs special care and certainly should not be advising his scumbag sons on football matters.

I don't think Rex has the discipline...

He's just waiting for the day that they invent/discover a surgery to limit the amount of crap coming out of his mouth like the one he had to limit the amount going in.

(FYI, Joker is 6-3, approx. 280 lbs. -- I know, I've met the man.)

Can he rush the passer?

(I know, I know, it's over-used, but I can't help it)

Can he rush the passer?

(I know, I know, it's over-used, but I can't help it)

I'm sure that 35, 40 years ago he was more than capable. I can confirm he's great at rushing a plate of littlenecks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back