PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
prepared for a nice beat down on the good ole jesters tonight.

gives me solace knowing after a rough game yesterday that the jesters still suck!!!:rocker::rocker:

Reminds me of my daughter in school when she got a low grade, "But Betty Smith gotted a D!"

nah..the Jets always get a B uttus...or in sign..B (_*_)

I can use a few laughs. That's why I'll be watching tonight's game. I wish they'd dress Wrecks up in a clown costume -- big floppy shoes, red nose, wild hair, giant Micky Mouse gloves. Something like ...

Attachments

• Wrecks clown.jpg
    Wrecks clown.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 101
Blabba the Gutt

time to change the title of this thread

the Falcons suck......:mad::mad:

time to change the title of this thread

the Falcons suck......:mad::mad:

No worries, the Green Beans still suck. The Falcons just don't want to win badly enough.

Wretched Wrecksie almost had the big one at the end of the first half...too bad...woulda been made for you tube to see that fat slob blink out...

The chest thumping has begun. It's like clockwork. Wrecks at his press conference: "We were fearless out there tonight." Then he boasts about Gee-No!'s quarterback rating in the game. :confused: The man is SO insecure, he has a bit of success and then has to convince himself and everyone else it really happened.

The chest thumping has begun. It's like clockwork. Wrecks at his press conference: "We were fearless out there tonight." Then he boasts about Gee-No!'s quarterback rating in the game. :confused: The man is SO insecure, he has a bit of success and then has to convince himself and everyone else it really happened.

Week 5 Superbowl to an bad team.

Still expecting them to win no more than 8 games.

that P.C. was spectacular...like all this pent up Rexocity came gushing forth in a stream of consciousness rexcapade....he is so hilariously excitable...

he called his running back the "leading rusher in the AFC!!!"...Powell had 12 carries for 38 yards...WTF is Wrecks smoking anyway? Powell is ranked EIGHTEENTH...but not on Planet Toesucker I guess

that P.C. was spectacular...like all this pent up Rexocity came gushing forth in a stream of consciousness rexcapade....he is so hilariously excitable...

Wrecks to himself subconsciously: "I'm no good. I don't deserve success or to be happy. Right, dad? Nobody likes me. Everyone is against me."

Wrecks to everyone else at the press conference: "WE WERE FEARLESS OUT THERE TONIGHT! OUR QUARTERBACK HAD A 146 RATING AND I'LL TAKE IT! You're going to like me whether you want to or not. I don't care what anyone says, I'm a good coach. I want to see my wife take it in all three holes. Can I see your feet?"

LOL.

Not being able to fire Rexie and clean house is the WORST result long-term for the NY Jets. :D

Worst for us would be for them to quickly flame out and the new GM to hire someone who knows what he's doing. Instead, they may be stuck with Rex for a while.

This is exactly what I was hoping for - - not a quick burnout (that allows clean sweeps) but a slow pergatory. They may go 7-9 or 8-8 and the chuckles continue.

Last edited:
Week 7 in NY could be for the division lead....who would have thought? If the pats lose and jets win..(think this scenario happens) they will be playing for 1st place :eek:

Don't even know how...

Brian-Bassett-Photo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft