PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coming Green Beans season is a set-up for Wrecks' firing. Everyone knows it. We can only hope that his replacement is equally incompetent and he probably will be, because they aren't built to win anytime soon. They don't have a quarterback and rounding that roster into competitive shape is a long-term prospect. No veteran "name" coach will want that job.

Five more seasons to a half-century without a championship! :rocker:

I don't enjoy loathing the Green Beans. They simply, genuinely, irritate me. Buffalo and Miami are worthy (generally respectable) opponents. New Jersey just sucks as an organization and fan base. I'd feel better if that was not so, but at least we have the therapeutic service this thread provides.

I'll share a personal epiphany from earlier today: I have a bird bath in the front yard. It contained some fetid, foul, fusty rainwater from about two weeks ago ... Putrid green scum was forming at the bottom. I looked closer and sensed vestiges of the creeping, burbling gaseous slime epitomized by Wrecks Ryan, Woodrow Johnson and their team's pathetic followers. No wonder neighborhood birds would rather dehydrate in 95-degree weather than partake of Green Beans essence! I promptly purged the bird bath and filled it with fresh, cool, clean water. The birds were grateful, as they appropriately proceeded to shyt green and white.

I don't enjoy loathing the Green Beans. They simply, genuinely, irritate me. Buffalo and Miami are worthy (generally respectable) opponents. New Jersey just sucks as an organization and fan base. I'd feel better if that was not so, but at least we have the therapeutic service this thread provides.

I'll share a personal epiphany from earlier today: I have a bird bath in the front yard. It contained some fetid, foul, fusty rainwater from about two weeks ago ... Putrid green scum was forming at the bottom. I looked closer and sensed vestiges of the creeping, burbling gaseous slime epitomized by Wrecks Ryan, Woodrow Johnson and their team's pathetic followers. No wonder neighborhood birds would rather dehydrate in 95-degree weather than partake of Green Beans essence! I promptly purged the bird bath and filled it with fresh, cool, clean water. The birds were grateful, as they appropriately proceeded to shyt green and white.

and the moral to this little story?

why...THE JETS SUCK...of course...:director:

Heard JEST fan Jody Mac on the radio today, while looking for a station to listen to. He was talking about l'affaire Dolphins Cap. He talked about how hatred of the Dolphins was, ahem, inbred in JEST fans.

:rofl: :rofl:

that's an insult to inbreds...

Wow, Jets fans already are flocking to Cortland, N.Y. for the start of training camp.

Attachments

• Hillbilly-Days-Parade.jpg
    Hillbilly-Days-Parade.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 67
  • hillbillies 2.jpg
    hillbillies 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 65
I think the military has developed a new weapon...the talking jackazz....

detjetsfan
Supports Coach Ryan
All League

9-7 wins the AFCE this year.

Dolphins on paper are superior to the Pats at every position except QB. Problem for them is their schedule is brutal. Pats defense is gonna get blown up without Welker catching 3rd down conversions 10x per game.

The Dolphins schedule is brutal...the Pats, by omission, have a cakewalk I guess. Let me guess...the Dolphins are better at every position than the Pats...then the Jets are better at every position than the Dolphins...I think I see where this is going...but do not fret Pats fans...WE have our own champion Jet fan smasher...no matter how much they bray and hee haw...We have Capt. Buffumble....

mark-sanchez-silent-film-elite-daily-800x400.jpg

and Sexy Wrecksie the Toe Sniffin' Jecksie head coach looks on...

zo3M0WvJzJ0fU7rK.png

must be a tough beat for any cop working that hellhole in Jersey...just look at this tragic scene...

mark-sanchez-buttfumble-cartoon.jpg

Maybe the "Chez makes it to prime time TV this season right after the Simpsons...

HomerButtFumble_zpsd8de8fd6.gif

Give me a J

J

Give me a E

E

Give me a S

S

Give me a T

T

Whats that spell

SUCK SUCK SUCK:singing::singing:

and Sexy Wrecksie the Toe Sniffin' Jecksie head coach looks on...

zo3M0WvJzJ0fU7rK.png

This look of incredulity sums up New Jersey's last 45 years of ineptitude both on and off the field. It should be their new logo.

This look of incredulity sums up New Jersey's last 45 years of ineptitude both on and off the field. It should be their new logo.

I can only imagine that was the look right after the buttfumble happened.

Followed by many many curse words.

I can only imagine that was the look right after the buttfumble happened.

Followed by many many curse words.

Ryan's main remorse about the buttfumble was that it wasn't his butt with Sanchez face in it.

Ryan's main remorse about the buttfumble was that it wasn't his butt with Sanchez face in it.

Lucky for Sanchez it wasn't. Wrecks would've blown his brains out.

I think the military has developed a new weapon...the talking jackazz....

detjetsfan
Supports Coach Ryan
All League

9-7 wins the AFCE this year.

Dolphins on paper are superior to the Pats at every position except QB. Problem for them is their schedule is brutal. Pats defense is gonna get blown up without Welker catching 3rd down conversions 10x per game.

The Dolphins schedule is brutal...the Pats, by omission, have a cakewalk I guess. Let me guess...the Dolphins are better at every position than the Pats...then the Jets are better at every position than the Dolphins...I think I see where this is going...but do not fret Pats fans...WE have our own champion Jet fan smasher...no matter how much they bray and hee haw...We have Capt. Buffumble....

mark-sanchez-silent-film-elite-daily-800x400.jpg

Your wish is Rah Rah's command...

Unread Today, 10:58 PM #241
Ray Ray19
Not a SOJF
Hall Of Fame

The Dolphins are extremely overrated, they've improved, but let's calm down, they have several question marks, the QB is still unproven, they've made major changes on the OL and at RB, despite the Wallace signing, WR is still a question mark, as is TE. The defensive secondary is also a question mark.

You could make arguments about the Jets compared to the Pats as well, except at QB.

I guess the only question remains, do we have any non-QB player whose better than his counterpart on the Bills?? :bricks:

Lo and behold, I discovered yesterday that Comcast cable here in Mass. includes a station that airs the weekly "Jets Nation" half-hour news show. It's hosted by Adam Schein, ex-Green Beans WR Chansi Stuckey and some other jamoke, all seated in a windowed street-level studio with pedestrians and traffic moving by. They try to put a positive spin on everything, but even then it appears they're bracing for a lousy season.

They think the Jersey defensive line will be a force, the corners will be good even without Revis, but admit they have nobody at safety. The defense, Schein says, will be "boom or bust." Stuckey says the West Coast offense being installed by new OC Marty M. will require Li'l Marky to get rid of the ball faster, which has been a big problem for him the last couple years, etc., etc.

Schein has a kind of wry, sarcastic edge which fits the subject matter. The show should be good for a few larfs as the season progresses.

Lo and behold, I discovered yesterday that Comcast cable here in Mass. includes a station that airs the weekly "Jets Nation" half-hour news show. It's hosted by Adam Schein, ex-Green Beans WR Chansi Stuckey and some other jamoke, all seated in a windowed street-level studio with pedestrians and traffic moving by. They try to put a positive spin on everything, but even then it appears they're bracing for a lousy season.

They think the Jersey defensive line will be a force, the corners will be good even without Revis, but admit they have nobody at safety. The defense, Schein says, will be "boom or bust." Stuckey says the West Coast offense being installed by new OC Marty M. will require Li'l Marky to get rid of the ball faster, which has been a big problem for him the last couple years, etc., etc.

Schein has a kind of wry, sarcastic edge which fits the subject matter. The show should be good for a few larfs as the season progresses.

Details please...exact title, channel, time, etc.

Details please...exact title, channel, time, etc.

Channel 128, the SNY Network. Next airing of "Jets Nation" is this Thursday, 6 p.m. They seem to have long off-air periods, tons of paid programming and lots of Mets coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes