PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex Ryan Wrecked His Red Mustang After Running A Stoplight In Pennsylvania Last Week, According To Police [Updated With Photo Of Other Car]

Where was the post-crash press conference?

One of the cars Rex (allegedly) hit:

original.jpg
He was in a hurry to get a God Damn Snack God damn it

Very interesting that the important thing to remember after such a tough loss is the butt fumble game versus considering that BB and TB have not been able to close out any season themselves with a championship since spygate, despite having teams stacked with talent.

Very interesting that the important thing to remember after such a tough loss is the butt fumble game versus considering that BB and TB have not been able to close out any season themselves with a championship since spygate, despite having teams stacked with talent.

Yes - it's refreshing to see a fanbase that understands perspective and priorities, isn't it?

If somehow I was suddenly made a moderator of this place, the VERY first thing I would do would be to institute a B.O.S. (ban on sight) for ANY mention of Spygate or ANY variation of "They haven't won anything since..." thereof from any troll who walks in here. Period. End of story.

This BS has gone on far enough. Spygate has NOTHING to with the Patriots not winning a Superbowl since '07. NOTHING. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Cipher.

Sick and tired of the disrespect. Sick and tired of it. You hate the Pats and are jealous of their success...you hate Brady and/or Belichick because they rub you the wrong way or whatever. Fine. I get it. We're all human. We are jealous of success sometimes.

One of my New Year's resolutions for me has been a zero tolerance for ANYONE who slings a "They haven't won anything since Spygate." crap ANYWHERE against the Pats.

And BTW, it's "Cameragate", not "Spygate".

And, oh yes...in case we haven't forgotten...It's a new year and the Jets still suck. Thank you.

You're mixing apples with oranges here, son. This thread is about New Jersey Green Beans suckage, including the FACT that they have not been able to close out any season with a championship since 1969. I'll bet you weren't even alive then. And chances are you'll be dead and buried long before they win a title of any kind aside from Most Moronic Franchise.

P.S. What's a "spygate"?

The Patriots lost, and Patriots fans are in the dumps. Fortunately, the Jets are still doing things like hiring non-personnel men in personnel roles and having the clown coach return for another year, even as he's out living up to his "wrecks" nickname, this time with cars. Whenever the night is at its darkest, and you just don't know how you can last another second, that comfort will always be there:

"I'm surrounded by 30 killers who all think I'm hiding millions. I've got no help, no weapons, and no chance to live. I've fallen into a pit of venomous snakes and scorpions, and there's a can of acid leaking on me and eating away at my legs. I'm going to die a horrible and painful death, but at least I'm not a Jets fan."

just thought I'd log on and continue to assert that the Jets do ,indeed, su.....watch out watch out!!!!...turn the wheel!!!! holy krist!!! did you SEE that??? a friggin' fat faced warthog driving a red mustang just ran the red light???..WTF???? who IS that moron???

The Pats have had tough losses before..in fact..all GOOD teams have had their share of tough losses.

There is NO other team besides the Jets however, that has been IMMORTALIZED in such a humiliating fashion...it's all Jets and it is FOREVER...the Buttfumble...where Jet face meets stinky azz....you could win the next ten Super Bowls by a 1000 points and it will NEVER erase crapface Sancrud or the scarlet letter like brown B eternally worn by the entire Jet fanbase .

It would have been better for you green morons if you had remained just SOJ fans...but public crap eating, in game? Only the Jets...only the SAME OLD JETS. Learn it.Live it. Love it. It is all you will EVER know.

The Pats have had tough losses before..in fact..all GOOD teams have had their share of tough losses.

There is NO other team besides the Jets however, that has been IMMORTALIZED in such a humiliating fashion...it's all Jets and it is FOREVER...the Buttfumble...where Jet face meets stinky azz....you could win the next ten Super Bowls by a 1000 points and it will NEVER erase crapface Sancrud or the scarlet letter like brown B eternally worn by the entire Jet fanbase .

It would have been better for you green morons if you had remained just SOJ fans...but public crap eating, in game? Only the Jets...only the SAME OLD JETS. Learn it.Live it. Love it. It is all you will EVER know.
I think we should all see it again to remind us of its sheer brilliance.

sanchez21.gif

And now Wrecks Ryan lives up to his name and wrecks a car. :eek:

Amazing. You just can't make this stuff up! It writes itself. :rofl:

Tebow has now become the bastard child that everyone is denying.
Apparently he was forced on the owner by the GM, forced on the GM by the HC and forced on the HC by the owner.
Only the Jets can make their most publicized move of the season and have no one in the organization who actually wanted to make it. Explians why it took them a whole season of lookiing at the guy no one wanted and wondering why he was there.

I love it that guys like Welker and Woodhead don't have a ring ... I can't stand having to hear all the time "how tough" they are. It seems like the only guys who are "tough" are undersized, white guys. Maybe "scrappy" - yeah, the only scrappy guys are little white dudes. Anyways, I hate it. I hate how Welker does everything in his power to avoid taking a hit. (And one of the reasons he drops balls, in my opinion, he's afraid of the tackle.)

Man..it's a great night for some laughs over there

Tebow has now become the bastard child that everyone is denying.
Apparently he was forced on the owner by the GM, forced on the GM by the HC and forced on the HC by the owner.
Only the Jets can make their most publicized move of the season and have no one in the organization who actually wanted to make it. Explians why it took them a whole season of lookiing at the guy no one wanted and wondering why he was there.

Such is the power of Tebow. . . . he apparently traded himself. :)

heh....of course the lily white degenerates,drunks,wife beaters, thieves and liars don't cheat...of course...

alg-sal-alosi-screen-grab2-jpg.jpg

wait...i thought the jets could do no wrong? Their fans say at least they don't cheat like the pats but have employees trip members of the other team? :D

Even the jests trolls SUCK at their jobs. Pointing out the pats haven't won a SB in 8 years when the rats haven't sniffed a ring in 44 years. They haven't even reached the SB in 44 years either. If it weren't for win in 69 the rats would be the losingest team in football history

Even the jests trolls SUCK at their jobs. Pointing out the pats haven't won a SB in 8 years when the rats haven't sniffed a ring in 44 years. They haven't even reached the SB in 44 years either. If it weren't for win in 69 the rats would be the losingest team in football history

it's funny that they don't realize they were 2 fluke plays away from having 5 rings. Because cheating is why welker dropped that ball and why tyree caught that ball :bricks:

In the meantime 1969 is calling....

I found THE generic Rat fan....

Attachments

• da55c.jpg
    da55c.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back