PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about Idzik, but Roo Rocks.

KAPTAIN.jpg

"I like both of these hires, I think the Jets future is looking pretty bright now with Idzik & Mornhinweg onboard.

A competent young bright mind at GM coming over from an organization where he was very successful, a REAL offensive mind In Mornhinweg as OC, Rex as HC with him and Thurman running the D and Ben Kotwica revitalizing special teams.

This could very well be the BEST front office and coaching staff the Jets have had in decades. "

Ahh yes...the hype for preseason SB has begun.

Wow! and they still have Rex Ryan too?

Revis and Holmes will be healthy again, they'll be able to trade Kyle Wilson for a king's ransom, Braylon Edwards will have had enough time to heal up completely, Quentin Coples will be beasting, Laron Landry will sign a team-friendly deal, and the Sanchize will redo his contract to help the team sign other players, and will prove that he is the franchise QB everyone thought he was, he just needed moar time, and BB can't draft his way out of a paper bag.

Once Tom Brady retires the Pats will go back to being one of the worst franchises in the league and BB will be exposed as a mediocre coach who only wins because he got lucky with a 6th round pick.

[/channeling Rats fans]

Crap! We haven't even determined the 2012 season Superbowl participants yet and the Rats have already locked up the AFC East for the forseeable future.

:(

Jets fans claiming that this may be their best staff in years is akin to saying that brand X trash bags hold more trash than brand Y.

Jets fans claiming that this may be their best staff in years is akin to saying that brand X trash bags hold more trash than brand Y.
And the jests are now primed to win the pre season SB.

Tonight I do :singing:

You win nothing, ever, you loser. Forty-five years and counting. You should relish your 6-10 debacle this past season, because 2013 is going to be much, much worse for you and the toe-sucking scumbag franchise you slum with in the Jersey swamps.

You win nothing, ever, you loser. Forty-five years and counting. You should relish your 6-10 debacle this past season, because 2013 is going to be much, much worse for you and the toe-sucking scumbag franchise you slum with in the Jersey swamps.

You are probably correct. :D :rocker:

You are probably correct. :D :rocker:

You know what happens when a jet crashes in a swamp? It's a total loss. Nothing can be salvaged. That's what you have to look forward to.

why do all jets fans now have the right to say brady sucks..pats suck...they are ****ies ect when their team went 6-10 and hasn't won in 40+ years..i don't get it

You know what happens when a jet crashes in a swamp? It's a total loss. Nothing can be salvaged. That's what you have to look forward to.

I am completely aware the Jets are a joke of a franchise right now. Enjoy your evening :woot:

why do all jets fans now have the right to say brady sucks..pats suck...they are ****ies ect when their team went 6-10 and hasn't won in 40+ years..i don't get it

Neither do they. That's all you need to know.

Brady is overrated. Take away the Moss season and he's a guy that's asked to throw 6 yard passes.

****...look at tonights game.

It's why Rex can beat him....he can only play small ball.

Brady can't throw long...heh...you see, this nitwit writes something like that because he suffers from fecal poisoning. Rex can beat him!!!..in fact the last FOUR times head to head Rex has bea....uh,,,wait...WHAT?...oh..its a mongoloidal Jet fan....I'll bow out...no use arguing any point with a near comatose moron.

like their forums are full of it right now. The normal mind can't comprehend.

There are idiots on every forum. Anyone who says "the Pats suck" or "Brady sucks" is delusional. I came over to this forum tonight to gain insight from fans who know about their team. Unfortunately, I fell victim to the troll who started this thread. At least you'll sleep tight knowing your team is better than the Jets :p

There are idiots on every forum. Anyone who says "the Pats suck" or "Brady sucks" is delusional. I came over to this forum tonight to gain insight from fans who know about their team. Unfortunately, I fell victim to the troll who started this thread. At least you'll sleep tight knowing your team is better than the Jets :p

I got news for you, there's millions of fans of the other 31 teams that know one other thing...they will will never ever be associated with the term "butt fumble"..or "he did a Gholston" to describe a bank robber's clean getaway.

I got news for you, there's millions of fans of the other 31 teams that know one other thing...they will will never ever be associated with the term "butt fumble"..or "he did a Gholston" to describe a bank robber's clean getaway.

What is this "butt fumble" you speak of? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST