PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...I apologize in advance...you all know I cannot help myself...but....

The Jets get Vick...they keep Tebow....you with me so far??...Rex tells Sparano to work up some new hybrid offensive scheme...and thus is born...

THE WILD-DOG OFFENSE

BO-CK-wild%20dog-08-0121_xlarge.jpg

It's perfect, Vick will give them the illusion of success without having any at all, some exciting games here and there, decent stats and a playoff choke or two if he lasts that long.

It's perfect, Vick will give them the illusion of success without having any at all, some exciting games here and there, decent stats and a playoff choke or two if he lasts that long.

Vick is finished. We can only hope the Green Beans are stupid enough to consider him, but I doubt they can afford him unless Li'l Marky is traded.

I've quoted this moron before but he's pushed the envelope beyond the galactic rim with this beauty...I feel lessened knowing a turd like this is walking the streets...

cant wait
for a JETS win
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
The only thing Vick was sorry about was getting caught.

And he wasn't just killing animals, he was torturing them. There is a difference and the "do you eat meat" argument doesn't equate.

I hope he keeps playing so he can keep getting concussions. God works in strange ways.

there's no excusing torture of any animals but there is hypocrisy in the varying level of outrage culturally. I don't know if you're religious but if you make it to church for xmas, take a look and count how many old ladies wearing fur coats you see around. why is torturing and killing 30-100 animals to make a jacket okay for a lot of people? or for the circus to electrocute and beat elephants and other exotic animals so that they run around and jump through hoops. what makes one form of animal exploitation more socially acceptable than another? do you think vick comes from a place where they give a damn about a dog?

mind boggling...Vick comes from a place where they don't give a damn about dogs so...we are hypocrites for speaking out about murdering them ..."the little old lady in fur" at church is 100% bigoted, racist hatred...I attend church every Sunday...there's little old ladies, little old men, wives, daughters, sons and fathers...I have NEVER seen a bunch of ,I presume, little old WHITE ladies wearing mink coats sticking it in the face of those who come from a place where they don't give a damn about murdering dogs. The circus comparison is like, how can I put it, Twilight Zonish...murdering dogs is "animal exploitation"?...uh...no...THAT is animal GENOCIDE. I'm surprised this moron didn't fit in a "clubbing baby seals" reference to mitigate the Jets signing Michael Vick. Sometimes when we laugh at the ignorance of these Jet fans we forget just how unbelievably ignorant and low life they really are.

Last edited:
Vick is finished. We can only hope the Green Beans are stupid enough to consider him, but I doubt they can afford him unless Li'l Marky is traded.

1 turnover machine for another? God i can only hope

pretty slow night...how about a Jet fan fashion show to pass a little time???

1029S4_JetFans60p_RGB.jpg

look at that poor little kid in front...heartbreaking...

1029S4_JetFans60p.jpg

.."they have saucked for HOW long ,Granpa?????...

858985_525_380_w.jpg

381628_10151359647122994_985267333_n.jpg

perfect...surrounded by empty seats...

I'm sorry but I don't believe a word of any of this.
I'll bet anyone a large coffee that Sanchez is starting for the Jets next year.

heh...only in NY...the FRONT PAGE of Patriot Hater Central....

front122012.jpg

heh...only in NY...the FRONT PAGE of Patriot Hater Central....

front122012.jpg
i saw this and had to check it out, along the way i found out the ugly truth about marky sanchize. He was more worried about being a pretty boy then being a quarterback.

Jenkins slams Sanchez - NYPOST.com

“He wanted to pose for magazines, worry about his haircuts and do all of that stuff. ... I’m just saying, from what I saw him do, it was a lot better than what it is now.”

:nono: bad marky.... bad marky.... If you want to be like TFB you have to put in the time in practice, the gym and film room.

Last edited:
Yeahhhh, the key to being a celebrity pretty-boy quarterback, in most cases, is being a quarterback. Although Tebow seems to have pulled it off without knowing how to pass. That must really tick Sanchez off.

Eh well. They're in the same boat now.

All hail McElroy, the new Brady :rolleyes:

Oh yes, PLEASE! Make it happen, Tanny! And don't forget the multi gazillion dollar bonuses :D

They will try to trade Sanchez like they tried to trade Bart Scott last offseason. They will call a lot of teams and they will have a lot of teams hang up on them.

They might have to throw in Revis if they want any team to even remotely consider a trade for Sanchez. Sanchez has some clipboard holding skills and Revis would be an asset for many teams.

Guy filling in for Joe & Evan just ended his rant saying :
'Rex Ryan wish he'd kissed BB rings.He doesn't belong with him in the same room !'
Jets suck !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference