PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd add one more thing: Having his team freakishly sneak into the AFCCG his first two years either overshadowed or exacerbated each item on that list.

Even today I hear Breer on the radio saying the Jets can't shake up management because their leadership got them to the AFCCG two years in a row. Yeah, you go on thinking that and we'll keep enjoying the show.

I also left out that the HC and FO really gave whomever's QBing the 2012 Jets a really crappy supporting cast

I'm glad they're disintegrating on their own, or the league would have to break them up. Nobody can win four straight off-season super bowls in this age of parity.

You could also consider that rather than defending the Sanchize, I was just pointing out the elaborate "synchronized suckage" that the Rats were able to flawlessly execute.

:rolleyes:

Exactly. Because if the running back doesn't kick the ball, well ... it wouldn't be the Jets.

Last edited:
You know the Jets are hopeful that they will be better now that Sanchez is done and it is possible they get lucky and land a decent quarterback...

...but it's entirely possible they can be even worse. They could end up like the Raiders or end up going through 10 quarterbacks over the next 5 years.

Last edited:
Hate the Jets.

Hope their organization completely tanks for awhile. Would like to see them drop to 3rd or 4th in the division for a few seasons courtesy of Rex Ryan.

oh and coples is a BEASTTTT

back122112.jpg

heh...and the front page of the moronic daffy duck Patriots hater newspaper..

front122112.jpg

Last edited:
Jets will release or trade Tebow after season: source

read this sitting down...or else you could hurt yourself from laughing so hard...the green ******s brainstorm to not play Tebow has reduced his value to less than zero...all the drama , the headlines, the big mouthery of Jet fan, the "you just watch!!!!" idiocies...all for NOTHING. Has any franchise ever displayed such total stupidity in the history of organized sports?

Lots of rats scurrying. Manish the insider mouthpiece reports that DC Mike Pettine has turned down a contract extension... No word on whether that is because he's had enough of life in the circus or thinks his boss is in jeopardy or just sees the eventual career suicide writing on the wall in the swamp.

QB's 1 and 2 are history. Can't imagine 3 points and a fist pump (boy was whomever coined that description spot on) Sporano surviving. Westoff is retiring. Cap is a hot mess. Would seem to be time to clean house. Although knowing Woody he could settle for a spin dusting...

Felger was babbling yesterday about how BB's football genius was apparently underscored by his ability to decipher a disasterous ownership in the making.

back122112.jpg

heh...and the front page of the moronic daffy duck Patriots hater newspaper..

front122112.jpg

Went to read it but got all distracted by the high end Olympic hooker article.

I'll be in my bunk.

Jets will release or trade Tebow after season: source

read this sitting down...or else you could hurt yourself from laughing so hard...the green ******s brainstorm to not play Tebow has reduced his value to less than zero...all the drama , the headlines, the big mouthery of Jet fan, the "you just watch!!!!" idiocies...all for NOTHING. Has any franchise ever displayed such total stupidity in the history of organized sports?

I remain mystified as to why there wasn't a more elaborate "wildcat package" installed for Timmah. Instead, as Trent Dilfer observed, it was a season of "chuck-and-duck spitball-style" offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes