PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only is he a shutdown corner but Revis is also apparently the smartest person in the entire Jets organization:

Revis has advice for Jets: “Shut upâ€

Now THAT is funny. To be fair, I can't recall Revis every really saying something stupid, and he's by far the most talented player on the team, so he has some gravitas when making that statement. But there's a whole lot of JESTS fans who will argue that there is no locker room discord and no issues with their players' handling of the media. Guys like Ladainian were just bitter ex-players. So LOL at them. Even they can't ignore Revis' words.

I would be very surprised if Revis hadn't told his agent at some point during this injury to 'get me out of here'.

He's one of the few I wouldn't mind seeing coming our way. I think the Jester green sludge hasn't rubbed off on him as much as it has on others.

The NY Post has an article allowing fans to vote on the replacement for Fireman Ed.

VOTE: Which New York Jets super fan do you think should be the next 'Fireman Ed'? - NYPOST.com

I considered it my duty to vote for the most embarrasing individual they had listed in an effort to further denegrate the Jesters.....yes...it can still be done....and....believe it or not....there was somebody even more pathetic than Captain Jet............JetBo.....

Unfortunately, even the Jester fans recognize the potential here and are taking the very safe route, missing a chance for truly becoming even more special.

The NY Post has an article allowing fans to vote on the replacement for Fireman Ed.

VOTE: Which New York Jets super fan do you think should be the next 'Fireman Ed'? - NYPOST.com

I considered it my duty to vote for the most embarrasing individual they had listed in an effort to further denegrate the Jesters.....yes...it can still be done....and....believe it or not....there was somebody even more pathetic than Captain Jet............JetBo.....

Unfortunately, even the Jester fans recognize the potential here and are taking the very safe route, missing a chance for truly becoming even more special.

I voted for Tony Sparano, er.. Tony Soprano. It's perfect - a mob boss struggling with anxiety operating out of a strip joint who is resigned to the fact that he could be whacked at any moment.

Now THAT is funny. To be fair, I can't recall Revis every really saying something stupid, and he's by far the most talented player on the team, so he has some gravitas when making that statement. But there's a whole lot of JESTS fans who will argue that there is no locker room discord and no issues with their players' handling of the media. Guys like Ladainian were just bitter ex-players. So LOL at them. Even they can't ignore Revis' words.

Describe in one word
"Bill Belichick"
Revis: "Jerk"

Didn't he call our coach a "Jerk"?

Didn't he call our coach a "Jerk"?

Yeah, and he's held out, and talked trash about a bunch of guys, etc. I know the instinct is to like him because he told the Jets to shut up, but he belongs there.

For those who missed it on today's CSN pre-game show.....

After Troy and Ty were showing some defensive techniques, Felger said he refused to play the role of Sanchez because he was not going to run into either of their asses. He then asked their thoughts on the Sanchez butt-sack:

Ty: "Well, they are an ass of a team, so it is fitting."

Troy: "And they said Tebow stinks..." (with a stress on the word "stinks")

Some great laughing at the Jets on CSN

Li'l Marky had three picks in the first half. Saw shot of a fan in the stands with "Fireman Fred" spelled on his jersey with tape and wearing a funny party hat. The Green Beans are sucking well! :rocker:

Sanchez benched. McElroy is about to play. :(

Oooooh fudge (in honor of Christmas). Let us not worry, the Jets are tied to his contract right? He gets 9 mill or so next season?

McElroy just drove the Jests down the field for a TD. Fans going wild - a TD!

I think the last Jets TD at home was in early October against the Colts?

LOL. Bell fumbles. Same old Jests.

Rex finally gave in and sat Sanchez.

Such bad luck for Tebow. McElroy doesn't dress all year, and he gets a full half the one game Tebow is deactivated. It feels like there's something fish about the past 3 weeks with this whole ribs injury.

Rex finally gave in and sat Sanchez.

Such bad luck for Tebow. McElroy doesn't dress all year, and he gets a full half the one game Tebow is deactivated. It feels like there's something fish about the past 3 weeks with this whole ribs injury.
Not really. He was tossing footballs to a Make-a-Wish foundation recipient (or something along those lines), but was throwing right-handed because he couldn't throw with his left. I don't think that's somebody who can seriously line up under center in a real NFL game.

Not really. He was tossing footballs to a Make-a-Wish foundation recipient (or something along those lines), but was throwing right-handed because he couldn't throw with his left. I don't think that's somebody who can seriously line up under center in a real NFL game.

Sure, if that's really the case. Just bad luck then I guess.

I think we need to start a petition to convince Rexy to put Marky back in the next game. This won't do :mad:

Putting on my neutral observer hat: it was about fricken time!

Does GangGreen have a thread yet of how McElroy is The Franchise?

Lil' Markys comment following the game......(It) just wasn't my day," Sanchez said after the game. "It's unfortunate but I'm real happy for the team."

Neither was last week or the week before that or the week before that, or the year before that, or the year before that etc.... classic sanchize, he always makes it sound like its a one time event.

As for wrex he said....."I thought I needed to make a change," Rex Ryan said of his decision to replace Sanchez with his third-string quarterback.... No you don't say :rolleyes:

Read more: Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy leads NY Jets to comeback victory over Arizona Cardinals  - NY Daily News

Read more: Mark Sanchez benched, Greg McElroy leads NY Jets*to comeback victory over Arizona Cardinals* - NY Daily News

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes