PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Green on Green hate crimes are out of control.

My fav is the Fireperson Edward thread where SAR disses the mascot quitter

Admit it guys, you KNEW this Jets season would be bad, but did you ever think it would be THIS bad? The Butt6 Bumble on national TV. Mascot quits on national TV. Captain Jet bails on the game. And we haven't even gotten to the point in the delicious season where Sanchez develops an "injury" and can't start yet!

All that's left to be done is for Tebow's real injury to heal. Then he gets the rerun of the tanked Broncos season from a year ago... no pressure, squeak into the playoffs, got pwned by the Pats again!

Oh that would be fun.

But the green-on-green hate has to stop. It's irritating to be hating on the JEST and only be echoing half their own fans' points of view :D

Last edited:
And he just got there (joined nov 2012) Imagine all the years of pain, suffering, and defeat hes still has to go through.......... Ah screw um hes a jest fan its his lot in life to suffer

My guess is he is Defensewinschampionships who is repeatedly banned for continually starting the most irrationally homer threads in message board history.

The funny thing is Rah!Rah! thinks he is the only objective person on the board other than himself.

The funny thing is Rah!Rah! thinks he is the only objective person on the board other than himself.
Yeah i noticed that. Heres the same guy 'billy green' in another thread he started.

Taking a look at the thursday night game against the Patriots, you do realize that Tom Brady threw for only 20 more yards than Mark Sanchez and completed 11% less of his passes than the Jets quarterback did? You realize that right? You also realize that Shonn Greene ran for 5.1 yards per carry against your top rated run defense didn't you? Hopefully you also realize that the majority of the TD's Brady threw came off of turnovers right? The fact is, Tom Brady did not outplay Mark Sanchez in that game. Had Sanchez been handed the same lucky breaks that Brady was handed he would have racked up 3 TD's in the game too.

I think this kid is un reachable, his delusion is off the charts. I have to give the jest fans credit, they are trashing this guy.

Last edited:
Please tell me someone has explained the concept of "garbage time" to this gentleman. :ugh:

Pure GOLD

this guys is actually comparing the Packers and Rodgers to Jets and Sanchez

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?

I guess Aaron Rogers sucks now too?
Guess what? Green Bay is down 31-10 to the Giants at halftime... Sound familiar? So I guess Green Bay sucks, Aaron Rogers sucks, the coaching staff all suck and should be fired, the GM sucks, and all the fans suck too because they own the team.

Wow down 31-10! Lets pick Green Bay apart now and criticize every last thing they've done and all their draft picks and all their personnel and all their playcalling and their coaching staff and their execution and their overall team philosophy and whatever else we can think of calling them out on okay?

This should be fun... let's do it!

I was thinking back through the last decade here...all the games we've shared...the highs and lows...the gripes and the praise parties...and I remember being the same whacked out ,over the top Jet hater as I am today.

The topic could be anything and I would somehow see a green conspiracy, and then...the Spygate fiasco...fueled by an ex-Jet employee commissioner, an ex-Patriot coach turned Valachi and all the rest of the closeted Pats haters who came out into the light like kockroaches in a garbage can. I admit, I went full blown pathological and I admit, I aggravated a number of long time board members.; I never stopped pushing MY agenda about this pack of green turds and I had to reel myself in many times so as not to completely fall into the abyss of profane,pathological fury.

And you know what?....I read this thread today and I think to myself..."it was all worth it"....I see members who wouldn't give a thread such as this a second thought becoming the most creative and inspirational Jet haters of all time....I feel dwarfed by the brutally incisive and derisive skills of the Pats fans who have discovered the joys of Green Schadenfreude....actually, I get sort of choked up just opening this thread up sometimes.

I want to thank everybody who has ever had to put up with my green insanity. I feel I may have reached a new milestone in my lifelong jihad against the fetid forces of the green slime....perhaps a kinder ,gentler Joker is emerging from a cocoon of enmity and into a world of tolerance and level headedness.

Then again...maybe not....
furious3.gif

With fans like those, what is the point of playing home games?

What'd be worse to walk off to, this stream of invective or the "Good job, good effort!" Kid from the Miami Heat game?

Breaking news Rex is saying that Tebow is due to return, and the Jets will run the table... what a sorry lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes