PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This really is great stuff reading JI and GG right now. its like a mini- series on HBO. Yes, sometimes, life is good :D I revell in thier misery and despair. free elevator rides to roof tops on tall building for all jetfans. :rocker:

Spirited defense of Holmes, the man who had the entire team against him in that last game...

This press conference is a waste of time. All they had to do was issue a three-word statement: SAME OLD JETS.

T. mentions Victor Cruz: "Our locker room's filled with those types of guys"

:confused:

Spirited defense of Holmes, the man who had the entire team against him in that last game...

Selling out players is not the way to conduct business in the NFL. Did you ever hear Belichick lambaste Adalius?

I'm enjoying this as much as anyone - though I think the Polians getting run out of town is more enjoyable - but I'm not sure what you expected them to say or do about Holmes in this PC.

This press conference is a waste of time. All they had to do was issue a three-word statement: SAME OLD JETS.

This. The AFC East is going to be comedy gold next year. Miami and Buffalo both have the potential to move past these guys and send them to the cellar.

No captains?? Really Rex? How about letting the players themselves vote for them instead of you picking them....

2012 couldn't have a better start if you scripted it.

Selling out players is not the way to conduct business in the NFL. Did you ever hear Belichick lambaste Adalius?

I'm enjoying this as much as anyone - though I think the Polians getting run out of town is more enjoyable - but I'm not sure what you expected them to say or do about Holmes in this PC.

One line is all that was needed: "We'll deal with that in house". Once they started with the "He's been great" stuff, it became grist for the mill.

Well..that was a waste of time. I was hoping for more tears from Rex.

Seriously Rex Ryan could not sound more clueless and less like the leader of a team than he does right now, I would be embarassed to be a Jets fan right now. Well, even moreso than usual :D

Other than potentially announcing Schottenheimer getting fired, did anyone expect anything out of this press conference other than spin and damage control? The Jets can't cut anyone until the next football year. If they are going to try to unload Holmes, they need to talk him up to get better trade value for him.

At least some Jets fans are finding some humour in this.

Tweets are that Rex cried when addressing the team. My sources tell me that Rex started his sentence "Guys, I think we need to" and then Matt Mulligan jumped up and yelled "get a snack?" -- earning himself yet another false start penalty in his yearlong crusade of collecting penalties, missing blocks and making boneheaded plays.

And then Rex cried.

Rex cried - Jets Insider.com Forums

LOL

I love the "Well, they can't just fire Schotty" stuff. Apparently nobody gave such memos to the Jaguars, Buccaneers, Colts, Rams or Dolphins regarding the ability to fire the employees.

Handing a guy a team captain position without knowing his leadership qualifications or patting his ego would be uncomfortable for anyone. Leadership is recognized not half heartedly handed out.

He'll soon discover how teams elect leaders regardless of titles and badges or his input. Animal planet jets 2012.

Last edited:

I love it. Large-Burger Ryan goes blubbering on and on and on, back-tracking and yet re-asserting his baloney again and again via nebulous non-speak and so much other malarkey. He says it all but says nothing. Rich!!!!
Good on the NY fanbase for suffering this garbage. How do they do it?

I'd commit murder/suicide.
Or suicide/redrum. "I'll kill myself and then you!" :D

LOL I tried telling Jets fans that Sanchez sucks on a Henne-Like level, but they were having none of it. His performance against us yesterday was abysmal. Kid literally threw their season away. Seeing Rex sulk and eat crow never gets old:D

Jets fans turn on Sanchez

Apparently, his three picks yesterday were the straw that broke the camel's back. This photo was taken in East Rutherford early today.

Attachments

• Jets fan assaults Sanchez.jpg
    Jets fan assaults Sanchez.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 435
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes