PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting your team to suck so you can get the sucky guys out ... yeah, that's the Jets Fan way.

They have no perspective/frame of reference to draw upon having such a horrendous history of futility. Everything about that franchise is clueless, from ownership down through the fan base to the parking lot attendants. (Seriously, the parking lot attendants at New Giants Stadium don't know what they're doing.)

The story of 2011 so far, here in the Jets Suck 2011 thread, has been the infestation at the START of the season with the JetFan1's(Ray Ray's) and the rest of those sewer dwelling green losers, here in the greatest thread in internet sports board history. Everyone has their favorite little wacky Jet fan irrationale as to why this season, the mighty mighty green eggs and spam they love so much were destined to take the division and "WEEEEE-UN!!!" the Super Bowl.

My personal favorite is the JetFan1 direct answer to the direct question...who is the better quarterback, Tom Brady or Mark Sanchez?

His now famous response should be bronzed and placed at the top of this thread...

Brady is in the twilight!...Sanchez is elite! CEILING UNLIMITED!!

I'd extend an invitation to join us all here at the J.S. 2011 thread for a New Years Eve Wrecks Bash...but strangely he's been an MIA the past month...as if he's cowering under a rock ,hiding beneath his unlimited ceiling...of 2 centimeters....

Jest fans always blame the OC for their sorry @ssed team's woes. It's not the OC's fault their team sux. It's all on their loudmouthed Head Coach letting the inmates run the asylum there in Joisey.

Give them another year and they will run Lard @ss out of town.

Some idiocies are peculiar to the Jets fan. Blaming the coordinators is universal.

They have no perspective/frame of reference to draw upon having such a horrendous history of futility. Everything about that franchise is clueless, from ownership down through the fan base to the parking lot attendants. (Seriously, the parking lot attendants at New Giants Stadium don't know what they're doing.)

+100 for getting The New Giants Stadium,into your post:rocker:

The beauty of Jet fan's complete and utter ability to step on his d!ck...

is this Westphal's last year? - Jets Insider.com Forums

heh...bet this is news to Mike WESTHOFF...
wall.gif

The fact that the jets season is completely out of their control just puts a big ole smile on my face. not only do they have to find a way to win this week they have to hope 3 other teams get beat, and while it is still possible for them to squeak in the stress of all that watching and waiting is going to make for a miserable weekend for the jets and their fans.

I really want to watch Ryan explain how the "best team in football" couldn't make the play-offs. And what is even better is the credibility he will have lost with his own team, as even they will have to know full well he is completely full of crap when he tries to pump them up again next season.

I am still wondering whether its more dissapointing to be a Jets fan or an Eagles fan this season....actually worth a thread on its own.

I am still wondering whether its more dissapointing to be a Jets fan or an Eagles fan this season....actually worth a thread on its own.

Sort of ironic that they have the fattest head coaches.

Fat Boy won't back down.....

Rex: I won't back down - Jets Blog - ESPN New York

ets coach Rex Ryan admits that there might have been too much talk before the Giants game. But even though it led to a near brawl with Giants running back Brandon Jacobs and his, “Time to shut up, fat boy,” after the game, Ryan won’t change.

“When I leave this job, 10 or 15 years from now, I’m going to be true to myself,” Ryan said.

Wrex thinks hes going to last 10-15 years with the rats.... Now That made me laugh out loud......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Fat Boy won't back down.....

Rex: I won't back down - Jets Blog - ESPN New York

ets coach Rex Ryan admits that there might have been too much talk before the Giants game. But even though it led to a near brawl with Giants running back Brandon Jacobs and his, “Time to shut up, fat boy,” after the game, Ryan won’t change.

“When I leave this job, 10 or 15 years from now, I’m going to be true to myself,” Ryan said.

Wrex thinks hes going to last 10-15 years with the rats.... Now That made me laugh out loud......:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Giving Rex the benefit of ...."Mis- Speaking", I'm wondering if he meant 10-15 days from now.....after they play the fish :eek: tru-dat :p

The papers don't lie!

Attachments

• Jets-Giants Paper 1.jpg
    Jets-Giants Paper 1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 249
Giving Rex the benefit of ...."Mis- Speaking", I'm wondering if he meant 10-15 days from now.....after they play the fish :eek: tru-dat :p
I don't know about that, i think 10-15 months.

Last edited:
How this fat (expletive deleted) thinks he'll even be drawing breath in 10 years is beyond hilarity...the 20 double cheeseburger/hot fudge sundae diet ain't built for longevity...

How this fat (expletive deleted) thinks he'll even be drawing breath in 10 years is beyond hilarity...the 20 double cheeseburger/hot fudge sundae diet ain't built for longevity...
Good point.......

It's a race against time as to what happens first: Wrecks succumbing to morbid obesity, or Woody Johnson rung up on charges of deceptive practice and malfeasance. In any case I'd like to see the team's fan base quarantined so this toxic pestilence can be brought under control.

It's a race against time as to what happens first: Wrecks succumbing to morbid obesity, or Woody Johnson rung up on charges of deceptive practice and malfeasance. In any case I'd like to see the team's fan base quarantined so this toxic pestilence can be brought under control.

especially if they, gasp, started to reproduce.....god help humanity if jets fans make more of themselves......:eek::eek:

Last edited:
especially if they, gasp, started to reproduce.....god help humanity if jets fans make more of themselves......:eek::eek:

Legislation should be passed prohibiting adult fans from indoctrinating their children, which is tantamount to child abuse. No one under age 21 should be allowed to purchase team gear, and then only with a notarized certificate of mental competence issued by a state-licensed psychiatrist. This would be for the good of America.

the entire stinking mess needs to be cleaned out and cleaned up...but good....I suggest----------------------------->NAPALMOLIVE

Last edited:
Actually, they decrease every game. Either from suckage or Firemans Eds Chili farts. thats why he waves his hat ya know. :eek: If they do reproduce, they mutate and move to Miami and they become fish fans. No worrys ;) Still bottomfeeders.

At the risk of stating the obvious that's been stated elsewhere in the 132 pages of the Jetshatefest, do these guys even know what a "landing strip" is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents