PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 1/8/11 Wild Card thread Saints vs Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing worse than looking at your ticket and seeing than seeing your team won, but didn't cover :(

While your "friend" who supposedly loves our team, bet on the bad guys.
Then you watch him walk away with the cash, and your best girl.

Hope the damages were not too damaging.

Ha ha. Suck a **** Saints and suck a **** that wussy Saints fan who always comes over here kissing ass. Yer done, losers. They're back to being the New Orleans Aint's. And frigging stay that way now. The NFL doesn't need a perennial loser franchise being good. Never won a single road playoff game in their entire history. Looooosers.
And Drew Breese is white trash. Dude needs to comb his hair and wash his face every once in a while. Ba-bye now. lol.

We did the best we could, and we lost. I don't fault the boys. And I am not going to make excuses for losing the game. The SeaHwaks beat us, and they deserve the win.

We were not the better team today. I applaud there effort and play, and wish them well in the playoffs. That sir is being a football fan.

We did the best we could, and we lost. I don't fault the boys. And I am not going to make excuses for losing the game. The SeaHwaks beat us, and they deserve the win.

We were not the better team today. I applaud there effort and play, and wish them well in the playoffs. That sir is being a football fan.

All class as usual buddy. Its a pity though because I think the Seahawks are done now whereas you guys could have went all the way to the big game again.

Class A response, like your team dude.
I was really happy to see N'Orlins explode into happy again last year.

Listen to this, and you will have to concentrate on feelin bad.
Till the music stops.
From experience, it fades a bit with time.

But honest to Jesuits?
I am still looking for more and larger pieces of Grilled Bear Butt for 1985.
That is how it goes.
YouTube - Jr Walker & Allstars - Shotgun

Last edited:
Ha ha. Suck a **** Saints and suck a **** that wussy Saints fan who always comes over here kissing ass. Yer done, losers. They're back to being the New Orleans Aint's. And frigging stay that way now. The NFL doesn't need a perennial loser franchise being good. Never won a single road playoff game in their entire history. Looooosers.
And Drew Breese is white trash. Dude needs to comb his hair and wash his face every once in a while. Ba-bye now. lol.

Real classy,Mensa......Now take your Ritalin and go back to your Gameboy:ban?:

I'd be livid if I was in your situation. I commend your ability to keep your head level. Cheers

All class as usual buddy. Its a pity though because I think the Seahawks are done now whereas you guys could have went all the way to the big game again.

We lost Bush and JJ in that game to injury. We did our best. Truth is we could not beat you. We have to many injuries. Theres a new season next year, we will be rooting for you.

Last edited:

Please ignore whoever that clown was, Pherein.

You are a valued and respected member of our forum and sorry things didn't work out for the Saints this year. Though a lot on this board were rooting for the Seahawks (including myself) it was nothing to do with disliking the Saints (how could you?) but more so rooting for one of the biggest underdogs in NFL history.

Saints still have a good foundation for the future.

Also, 2009 is a championship you will never forget. Even as a Patriots fan, seeing Tracy Porter clinch Peyton Manning's choke was the most amazing moment of last season. I was screaming off the top of my lungs when that happened.

Last edited:

As always, you're all class. Sorry some of our guys aren't.

It's tough, but the future is very, very bright. Your franchise has come a loooooooooooooooooooooong way in the past few years. Re-load and make another run next year. We did the same after 2001, except we didn't make it back to the play-offs. You guys will have many more chances.

Class A response, like your team dude.
I was really happy to see N'Orlins explode into happy again last year.

Listen to this, and you will have to concentrate on feelin bad.
Till the music stops.
From experience, it fades a bit with time.

But honest to Jesuits?
I am still looking for more and larger pieces of Grilled Bear Butt for 1985.
That is how it goes.
YouTube - Jr Walker & Allstars - Shotgun

thanks helps, we will still have a parade for the boys, for you
YouTube - John Lee Hooker Blues Before Sunrise
Love Jr walker:) thanks means allot

Ignore the idiots here

ANYONE can win in a playoff game

Just goes to show how hard it is to repeat as SB Champs

Saints are a class org

Yeah hopefully you stick around for the playoffs, you are one of the best visiting fans on here.

I was rooting for the Saints but at least I'm assuming we'll get another classic postgame pep rally from the HC of the SS

We lost Bush and JJ in that game to injury. We did our best. Truth is we could not beat you. We have to many injuries. Theres a new season next year, we will be rooting for you.

I feel really,really bad for you,pherein.....The D really let Drew down.Reggie Bush is never there when you need him.Stick with us thru the playoffs,buddy.We value your insight and presense.:youtheman:

convertedpatsfan[/CENTER said:
tedpatsfan;2433294]As always, you're all class. Sorry some of our guys aren't.

It's tough, but the future is very, very bright. Your franchise has come a loooooooooooooooooooooong way in the past few years. Re-load and make another run next year. We did the same after 2001, except we didn't make it back to the play-offs. You guys will have many more chances.

We had a good season, and did our best. Thanks convertedpatsfan. Maybe we'll get a shot next year. Our boys were to banged up to make a go of it. I credit them for making it this far.Very proud of what you guys have done this season. Really hope Brady can do it. Now, the roles are reversed, we become your fans:)

Please ignore whoever that clown was, Pherein.

You are a valued and respected member of our forum and sorry things didn't work out for the Saints this year. Though a lot on this board were rooting for the Seahawks (including myself) it was nothing to do with disliking the Saints (how could you?) but more so rooting for one of the biggest underdogs in NFL history.

Saints still have a good foundation for the future.

Also, 2009 is a championship you will never forget. Even as a Patriots fan, seeing Tracy Porter clinch Peyton Manning's choke was the most amazing moment of last season. I was screaming off the top of my lungs when that happened.

That was a sweet play by porter. Thanks, were not greedy:) we dont need a ring every year. The boys played there heart out all season. You need to carry this for us, your the only decent team left. we believe​

Last edited:
thanks helps, we will still have a parade for the boys, for you
YouTube - John Lee Hooker Blues Before Sunrise
Love Jr walker:) thanks means allot

You know Walker isn't in the gdmf Rock and Roll hall of fame?
Wrote/did about 11 or 18 songs that if you start hummin 'em, anyone alive from the era will be singin along.

Awards are crap.

Really, N'Olins was in every Murrikin' Patriot heart last year, man.

I love Hooker.
I see your Hooker, raise you one Little Walter.
YouTube - Little Walter - Fast Boogie

Always happy to have you around pherein. I would have put a hole in the wall and been ordering a replacement remote control today if that was the Pats. You're a credit to yourself mate.

I feel really,really bad for you,pherein.....The D really let Drew down.Reggie Bush is never there when you need him.Stick with us thru the playoffs,buddy.We value your insight and presense.:youtheman:

its cool, we would have had a bad defensive game at some point, better to get it over with. Than to be humiliated in the SB. We didn't belong, we have to many injuries. I think the boys played a good season. You just stop worrying about us, thanks, and wrap this up for us. Brady needs 4 rings:)

Sorry Pherein, they had a good run and will be back next year even stronger. Stick around with your insights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes